They may have to wait, but Mike Holden expects Arsenal to clinch fourth with a win at Newcastle on the final day of the season.
Newcastle United can throw a spanner in the Arsenal works at St James' Park on Sunday.
QPR can ensure a nervous end to the season for Newcastle United when the two sides clash at Loftus Road on Sunday.
West Ham United can pile more misery on humiliated Newcastle United when the pair clash at the Boleyn Ground on Saturday.
Newcastle hope to ease their relegation fears once and for all with victory against Liverpool at St James' Park on Saturday.
West Bromwich Albion are looking for their first win in four against a Newcastle United side reeling from last weekend.
It's a north-east special as Newcastle, Sunderland and Middlesbrough all feature among the five things we learned this weekend.
There's a Premier League Tyne-Wear derby at the Sports Direct Arena on Sunday as Newcastle play host to Sunderland.
QPR have no choice but to search for a win, and Mike Holden fancies their chances when they host Wigan on Sunday.
Newcastle United have a string of injuries to contend with ahead of Sunday's home battle against Fulham
Manchester City hope to take a step closer to tying up second place when Newcastle United visit to the Etihad Stadium
Mike Holden is expecting a highly entertaining clash at the DW Stadium when Wigan host Newcastle on Sunday.
- Up at midnight but no England batting collapse to watch. Some confusion in the goalmouth here... — 2 hours 5 min ago
- Yes yes well done City, but it doesn't alter the fact that PSG are the only possible 2nd round opponents they should start favourite against — 2 hours 6 min ago
- RT @BoringMilner: Pellegrini just said well played James, good goal. I said thank you, I enjoyed scoring it. — 3 hours 29 min ago
- RT @howiehok34: It's like Alan Ball all over again. Pellegrini seems to think City needed 5 goals. — 4 hours 31 min ago
- @tommillard @jpmchugh Still not sure how that happened tbh, but very valid point about class players - 3 moments, 3 goals. — 4 hours 35 min ago