A place in the Premier League is up for grabs and Mike Holden thinks Crystal Palace can claim that glory at Wembley on Monday.
Both Nottingham Forest and Leicester have an outside chance of a play-off finish when they meet on Saturday.
A win at Millwall is a must for Nottingham Forest if they hope to make the play-offs and Mike Holden thinks they can do just that.
Nottingham Forest know they need victory to keep their play-off hopes alive when they visit Millwall on Saturday afternoon.
Play-off hunting Nottingham Forest will want to end their bad run of form when struggling Barnsley visit the City Ground.
Nottingham Forest will want to re-enter the top six when they travel to out of form Middlesbrough on Tuesday evening.
League leaders Cardiff welcome a Nottingham Forest side unbeaten in ten matches to South Wales on Saturday afternoon.
Nottingham Forest are still unbeaten under Billy Davies heading into Saturday's home fixture with Blackpool.
Nottingham Forest will want to halt their run of shocking results at Turf Moor when they visit Burnley on Easter Monday.
Two of the Championship's play-off contenders meet at the City Ground as Nottingham Forest host Brighton on Saturday.
It's a Championship special with two of our experts in agreement about Bolton being a side to watch in the race for the play-offs.
Nottingham Forest look for their sixth straight victory when they visit the KC Stadium and take on second-placed Hull.
- RT @BenFoster: Hahahahahaha!! Found a Lego Sean Dyche in my boys Advent calendar! http://t.co/wmRgPnoCSO — 12 min 46 sec ago
- @MattPBriggs Call me an old cynic, but also think it's vital Brazil do well for govt & FIFA. If South Korea can reach the semis... — 6 hours 10 min ago
- @MattPBriggs If they win group and do OK with SF oppo, extra day's rest could be a massive advantage ahead of the final. — 6 hours 22 min ago
- @MattPBriggs Group schedule is bonkers. Cumulative effects could be huge. Brazil only vulnerable to climate/recovery time at SF stage. — 6 hours 24 min ago
- Before a ball is even plucked, I make Brazil a bet at 7/2. If they don't reach the semis and trade at shorter than 2/1, I'll eat my hat. — 6 hours 33 min ago