Wanderers player-manager Gareth Ainsworth will play the last game of his footballing career this weekend at Adams Park.
Striker Alex Nicholls broke his leg in the reverse fixture earlier this season as his Town side travel to Vale Park on Saturday.
All league encounters between both sides since 2009 have ended equal – is this record about to end at Spotland on Saturday.
Port Vale can take another huge step towards promotion when they welcome rock-bottom Aldershot to Vale Park on Tuesday night.
Second placed Port Vale claimed four points over Easter and go searching for another home win against promotion-chasing Burton.
Tom Pope’s hat trick against Cheltenham has steered the Vale back on course as they travel to Chesterfield. .
Cheltenham hunt a third consecutive win at Vale Park when they clash with their fellow promotion contenders on Friday afternoon
Aldershot are the latest side to hit the bottom of the league, but Mike Holden has a suspicion they'll be celebrating on Saturday.
The Valiants have won all of their last five encounters with Aldershot and fired four past them in their last visit to Vale Park
Port Vale’s last league encounter at Bootham Crescent came back in 1994, while they last tasted victory there in 1988.
Vale striker Tom Pope will eye a first goal in 10 on Tuesday at the Memorial Stadium, after firing three past Rovers in November.
The Bantams have already paid a successful visit to Vale Park, leaving with a 2-0 win in the Johnstone’s Paint Trophy in December.
- RT @English_AS: Juan Carlos I (King of Spain): "Madrid played better. Hala Madrid" — 9 hours 4 min ago
- Nice of Real Madrid to wear them Luton tracksuits on such a big night. — 11 hours 5 min ago
- Moyes being linked with every job going now. If he's got any sense, he'll take that long break he was supposed to take a year ago. — 17 hours 56 min ago
- @TheThomoHawk Hey pal, are you doing the Rangers v Stranraer game on Saturday? I'm back in the Stats wagon. — 17 hours 57 min ago
- @toddycounago @marklangdon @RacingPost Got mine yesterday. Leaving the house this afternoon and not coming back until I've read it! — 18 hours 46 min ago