Wanderers player-manager Gareth Ainsworth will play the last game of his footballing career this weekend at Adams Park.
Striker Alex Nicholls broke his leg in the reverse fixture earlier this season as his Town side travel to Vale Park on Saturday.
All league encounters between both sides since 2009 have ended equal – is this record about to end at Spotland on Saturday.
Port Vale can take another huge step towards promotion when they welcome rock-bottom Aldershot to Vale Park on Tuesday night.
Second placed Port Vale claimed four points over Easter and go searching for another home win against promotion-chasing Burton.
Tom Pope’s hat trick against Cheltenham has steered the Vale back on course as they travel to Chesterfield. .
Cheltenham hunt a third consecutive win at Vale Park when they clash with their fellow promotion contenders on Friday afternoon
Aldershot are the latest side to hit the bottom of the league, but Mike Holden has a suspicion they'll be celebrating on Saturday.
The Valiants have won all of their last five encounters with Aldershot and fired four past them in their last visit to Vale Park
Port Vale’s last league encounter at Bootham Crescent came back in 1994, while they last tasted victory there in 1988.
Vale striker Tom Pope will eye a first goal in 10 on Tuesday at the Memorial Stadium, after firing three past Rovers in November.
The Bantams have already paid a successful visit to Vale Park, leaving with a 2-0 win in the Johnstone’s Paint Trophy in December.
- The nine hour overnight Megabus is never a joy, but it's at least tolerable when coming on the back of @LosCampesinos being bloody brilliant — 8 hours 3 min ago
- ...but the timing of his outburst says only one thing - Luton are going to catch us, we're feeling the pressure. — 8 hours 31 min ago
- Richard Money is right in what he says about promotion places from the Conference... — 8 hours 32 min ago
- Sat 8 Mar: Bury v Rochdale. Flicker v Hilly. Proper rivalry that now. Best mates, will both really want to win that game. — 10 hours 32 min ago
- RT @robmcfc: @markbooth_mcfc Adebayor had the right idea. — 12 hours 17 min ago