Wanderers player-manager Gareth Ainsworth will play the last game of his footballing career this weekend at Adams Park.
Striker Alex Nicholls broke his leg in the reverse fixture earlier this season as his Town side travel to Vale Park on Saturday.
All league encounters between both sides since 2009 have ended equal – is this record about to end at Spotland on Saturday.
Port Vale can take another huge step towards promotion when they welcome rock-bottom Aldershot to Vale Park on Tuesday night.
Second placed Port Vale claimed four points over Easter and go searching for another home win against promotion-chasing Burton.
Tom Pope’s hat trick against Cheltenham has steered the Vale back on course as they travel to Chesterfield. .
Cheltenham hunt a third consecutive win at Vale Park when they clash with their fellow promotion contenders on Friday afternoon
Aldershot are the latest side to hit the bottom of the league, but Mike Holden has a suspicion they'll be celebrating on Saturday.
The Valiants have won all of their last five encounters with Aldershot and fired four past them in their last visit to Vale Park
Port Vale’s last league encounter at Bootham Crescent came back in 1994, while they last tasted victory there in 1988.
Vale striker Tom Pope will eye a first goal in 10 on Tuesday at the Memorial Stadium, after firing three past Rovers in November.
The Bantams have already paid a successful visit to Vale Park, leaving with a 2-0 win in the Johnstone’s Paint Trophy in December.
- @MatthewStanger Valencia's ground is actually just Mestalla (name of barrio) but everyone outside Spain calls it 'the' Mestalla. — 2 hours 53 min ago
- @MatthewStanger My understanding, 'the' if named after somebody/thing (ex player, sponsors, etc) not if named by location (OT, Anfield, etc) — 2 hours 55 min ago
- @Squawka But only after celebrity Spain fan Manolo got his hands on one: http://t.co/db3lVmRl6Q — 3 hours 5 min ago
- @JoeBrewinFFT Well worth it mate. Sooner the better. — 3 hours 19 min ago
- @MarneBlair Online, via Amazon. Available in the shops any day, I believe. — 3 hours 22 min ago