Portsmouth will finish bottom of the League One table but could still go out on a high with victory over Shrewsbury on Saturday.
With relegation and play-offs confirmed, Portsmouth and Sheffield United's clash on Saturday is little more than a formality.
An elated Portsmouth outfit could climb out of the bottom four with victory against third-placed Brentford on Saturday.
Portsmouth go on the hunt for a fourth successive home win against a Stevenage outfit unbeaten under Graham Westley's new reign.
Despite the difference in league positions, Portsmouth head into their clash with Tranmere on Monday the in-form team.
All attentions will be on closing the five-point gap between them and safety for Portsmouth as they travel to Preston on Friday.
Coventry will look for their sixth straight away win when they travel to Portsmouth, who sunk back down to bottom spot last week.
Portsmouth will be desperate to avoid slipping back to bottom spot when they travel to Leyton Orient's Brisbane Road on Tuesday.
Portsmouth face a difficult task in their quest to recover from Tuesday's loss as they travel to leaders Doncaster on Saturday.
League One's bottom two clubs will meet on Saturday as Portsmouth aim to build on a first win in 23 games with victory over Bury.
Suarez superlatives, worried Wolves and stuttering Stevenage feature as we recall what stood out for us over the football weekend.
Portsmouth will search for just their fourth point in five matches when they face Crewe at Gresty Road on Saturday.
- @JoeBrewinFFT Well worth it mate. Sooner the better. — 5 min 13 sec ago
- @MarneBlair Online, via Amazon. Available in the shops any day, I believe. — 8 min 30 sec ago
- Something magical about having a tidy, colourful, pocket-sized guide in your hands. Like being a kid again. Even smells ace. — 9 min 25 sec ago
- So many punters reading the same thing, you don't want everyone jumping to same conclusions. But loads of angles here, enough to go around. — 18 min 32 sec ago
- Brilliant summary of all 32 teams, yet plenty of scope for you to pick at certain threads and unravel further with your own investigation. — 24 min 26 sec ago