QPR can ensure a nervous end to the season for Newcastle United when the two sides clash at Loftus Road on Sunday.
Championship-bound QPR have a chance to restore some pride when Arsenal head to Loftus Road on Saturday evening.
The fallout from the end of the League One and League Two seasons feature heavily as we look back at an action-packed weekend.
Both Reading and QPR could both be effectively relegated when they meet at the Madejski Stadium on Sunday afternoon.
The value of ante-post wagers and why to avoid Kidderminster in the play-offs are two of the things we learnt this past weekend.
Queens Park Rangers are ten points adrift of safety ahead of Stoke City's huge visit to Loftus Road on Saturday.
Everton are one side refusing to go away in the hunt for Europe - can they continue their good form against QPR?
QPR have no choice but to search for a win, and Mike Holden fancies their chances when they host Wigan on Sunday.
The situation is getting desperate for Queens Park Rangers - but can they turn things around against Wigan Athletic?
Fulham hope to hammer another nail in QPR's coffin when the west London rivals clash at Craven Cottage on Monday night.
Another weekend, another huge survival scrap - and this time it's Aston Villa hosting a rejuvenated QPR on Saturday afternoon
QPR hunt another precious victory in their bid to move off the bottom of the table against Sunderland at Loftus Road
Best of the Bets Show
- For me, it's 1.) Matt Le Tissier 2.) Rod Wallace 3.) Mark Hughes http://t.co/h5Dm8r8oPA Shame about there being no premium bonds though... — 5 hours 4 min ago
- @rpsly @jpmchugh Oh yes, Cheggars. John Peel, Friday afternoon, chilli con carne with extra jalapeños. Mint. — 7 hours 10 min ago
- "But I'm Norwegian. I'm not allowed to go that close to the opponents goal" — 9 hours 8 min ago
- @bizzielizzieFFC It was still awesome! — 9 hours 29 min ago
- @MattPBriggs Keep Parky and that squad together, I don't see much standing between you and top six next term. — 11 hours 20 min ago