QPR can ensure a nervous end to the season for Newcastle United when the two sides clash at Loftus Road on Sunday.
Championship-bound QPR have a chance to restore some pride when Arsenal head to Loftus Road on Saturday evening.
The fallout from the end of the League One and League Two seasons feature heavily as we look back at an action-packed weekend.
Both Reading and QPR could both be effectively relegated when they meet at the Madejski Stadium on Sunday afternoon.
The value of ante-post wagers and why to avoid Kidderminster in the play-offs are two of the things we learnt this past weekend.
Queens Park Rangers are ten points adrift of safety ahead of Stoke City's huge visit to Loftus Road on Saturday.
Everton are one side refusing to go away in the hunt for Europe - can they continue their good form against QPR?
QPR have no choice but to search for a win, and Mike Holden fancies their chances when they host Wigan on Sunday.
The situation is getting desperate for Queens Park Rangers - but can they turn things around against Wigan Athletic?
Fulham hope to hammer another nail in QPR's coffin when the west London rivals clash at Craven Cottage on Monday night.
Another weekend, another huge survival scrap - and this time it's Aston Villa hosting a rejuvenated QPR on Saturday afternoon
QPR hunt another precious victory in their bid to move off the bottom of the table against Sunderland at Loftus Road
- RT @English_AS: Juan Carlos I (King of Spain): "Madrid played better. Hala Madrid" — 11 hours 20 min ago
- Nice of Real Madrid to wear them Luton tracksuits on such a big night. — 13 hours 21 min ago
- Moyes being linked with every job going now. If he's got any sense, he'll take that long break he was supposed to take a year ago. — 20 hours 12 min ago
- @TheThomoHawk Hey pal, are you doing the Rangers v Stranraer game on Saturday? I'm back in the Stats wagon. — 20 hours 13 min ago
- @toddycounago @marklangdon @RacingPost Got mine yesterday. Leaving the house this afternoon and not coming back until I've read it! — 21 hours 3 min ago