Time is running out for Scunthorpe and they need a win against Swindon on Saturday to stand any chance of League One survival.
Both MK Dons and Scunthorpe need a win on Saturday if they're to keep their respective hopes of promotion and safety alive.
While Bury's future is set, Scunthorpe could still survive but must start picking up points, starting at Gigg Lane on Tuesday.
Play-off pushing Walsall can be the latest side to take advantage of Scunthorpe's dreadful run of form, according to Mike Holden.
A pivotal game at both ends of the table will take place at Glanford Park on Saturday as struggling Scunthorpe host Walsall.
Scunthorpe must end a run of six successive away defeats at Preston on Saturday if they're to boost their chances of survival.
Bournemouth look to cement their place in the top two with a fifth successive victory as they welcome Scunthorpe to Dean Court.
Leyton Orient will search for an eighth match unbeaten when they travel to lowly Scunthorpe's Glanford Park on Friday afternoon.
Scunthorpe will face a tough task in their quest to bounce back out of the bottom four when they host Doncaster on Saturday.
Notts County will look to get back on track after ending their seven-match unbeaten run when they host Scunthorpe on Saturday.
Bury will be fighting for points to lift them off the foot of the table when they welcome Scunthorpe to Gigg Lane on Tuesday.
Steven Pressley will take to the Coventry dugout for the first time this weekend as his men meet with Scunthorpe on Saturday.
- @Wingers6 See you on Weds mate! Picking Tomo up from Alicante tomorrow, couple of cheeky ones in Benidorm on the way back to Valencia! — 27 min 4 sec ago
- @adyogden I'm banking on Hilly to keep them relaxed in the run-in when the bigger clubs start to feel the pressure. Good luck! — 28 min 32 sec ago
- @OOSOUL_ Worthington not the most charismatic but clearly some substance to him. Championship in 02/03 better than L2 now. He won the title! — 30 min 12 sec ago
- @OOSOUL_ 20s — 38 min 54 sec ago
- @adyogden Classiest team in the division for me, but no guarantees of consistency. Delighted to be on at 16/1, although Hogan injury a blow. — 39 min 15 sec ago