Time is running out for Scunthorpe and they need a win against Swindon on Saturday to stand any chance of League One survival.
Both MK Dons and Scunthorpe need a win on Saturday if they're to keep their respective hopes of promotion and safety alive.
While Bury's future is set, Scunthorpe could still survive but must start picking up points, starting at Gigg Lane on Tuesday.
Play-off pushing Walsall can be the latest side to take advantage of Scunthorpe's dreadful run of form, according to Mike Holden.
A pivotal game at both ends of the table will take place at Glanford Park on Saturday as struggling Scunthorpe host Walsall.
Scunthorpe must end a run of six successive away defeats at Preston on Saturday if they're to boost their chances of survival.
Bournemouth look to cement their place in the top two with a fifth successive victory as they welcome Scunthorpe to Dean Court.
Leyton Orient will search for an eighth match unbeaten when they travel to lowly Scunthorpe's Glanford Park on Friday afternoon.
Scunthorpe will face a tough task in their quest to bounce back out of the bottom four when they host Doncaster on Saturday.
Notts County will look to get back on track after ending their seven-match unbeaten run when they host Scunthorpe on Saturday.
Bury will be fighting for points to lift them off the foot of the table when they welcome Scunthorpe to Gigg Lane on Tuesday.
Steven Pressley will take to the Coventry dugout for the first time this weekend as his men meet with Scunthorpe on Saturday.
- @burdinho @OOSOUL_ Cheers mate. — 8 hours 28 min ago
- @packytheblue How's he doing? Not seen him since City won the title! Think he was avoiding me at Roses gig in Barcelona after I'd had a few! — 8 hours 28 min ago
- @packytheblue Live text updates, possible colour piece afterwards. — 8 hours 33 min ago
- @storeyda Live updates online, maybe a colour piece afterwards. — 8 hours 34 min ago
- @OOSOUL_ Cheers Pete. Too kind! — 8 hours 39 min ago