After the disappointment of last season's final, Mike Holden thinks Sheffield United can go a step further and win the play-offs.
Sheffield United need a first goal in four games in order to gain a first-leg advantage in the play-off semi-final with Yeovil.
Sheffield United hope to avoid a third successive defeat ahead of their play-off campaign when they host Preston on Saturday.
Two out-of-form sides meet on Tuesday night as Crewe welcome promotion-contenders Sheffield United to Gresty Road.
With relegation and play-offs confirmed, Portsmouth and Sheffield United's clash on Saturday is little more than a formality.
Two promotion contenders meet at Bramall Lane on Tuesday as Sheffield United host a Brentford side with second place in sight.
Sheffield United's first game since Danny Wilson's departure comes in a play-off battle as they host slumping Swindon on Saturday.
Sheffield United will want to get their automatic promotion hopes back on track when they meet Crawley at Bramall Lane this week.
Mike Holden has seen signs of end of season nerves at Sheffield United, and fancies them to come unstuck at Walsall on Saturday.
A 13th match unbeaten looms for Walsall if they can see off a Sheffield United side with eight clean sheets in nine matches.
Carlisle must plug the gaping holes in their defence if they're to avoid defeat against Sheffield United on Monday.
Two of League One's fallen giants look to regain their place in the top two as Tranmere host Sheffield United on Friday afternoon.
- RT @PhilKitro: People really think that was a good result for CFC? Atleti this season: 0-1 at RMadrid, 1-1 at Barca, 0-1 at Milan.Atletico … — 1 hour 42 min ago
- Expect the Calderon to be rocking tonight. Had the same five or six songs ringing in my ears for days after my only visit. — 14 hours 38 min ago
- @mcfcsince1894 Top man, Sean. Some going, that. — 14 hours 46 min ago
- @andywest01 @Zonal_Marking @FletchTM Haha... They eat meals together via Skype. Think that's probably the most Latin thing I ever heard! — 16 hours 3 min ago
- We love Champions League midweeks @HeavenBet. Atletico favourites to win the 1st leg, but we are seeing plenty of support for Chelsea at 4.5 — 18 hours 26 min ago