After the disappointment of last season's final, Mike Holden thinks Sheffield United can go a step further and win the play-offs.
Sheffield United need a first goal in four games in order to gain a first-leg advantage in the play-off semi-final with Yeovil.
Sheffield United hope to avoid a third successive defeat ahead of their play-off campaign when they host Preston on Saturday.
Two out-of-form sides meet on Tuesday night as Crewe welcome promotion-contenders Sheffield United to Gresty Road.
With relegation and play-offs confirmed, Portsmouth and Sheffield United's clash on Saturday is little more than a formality.
Two promotion contenders meet at Bramall Lane on Tuesday as Sheffield United host a Brentford side with second place in sight.
Sheffield United's first game since Danny Wilson's departure comes in a play-off battle as they host slumping Swindon on Saturday.
Sheffield United will want to get their automatic promotion hopes back on track when they meet Crawley at Bramall Lane this week.
Mike Holden has seen signs of end of season nerves at Sheffield United, and fancies them to come unstuck at Walsall on Saturday.
A 13th match unbeaten looms for Walsall if they can see off a Sheffield United side with eight clean sheets in nine matches.
Carlisle must plug the gaping holes in their defence if they're to avoid defeat against Sheffield United on Monday.
Two of League One's fallen giants look to regain their place in the top two as Tranmere host Sheffield United on Friday afternoon.
- Nice of Real Madrid to wear them Luton tracksuits on such a big night. — 1 hour 40 min ago
- Moyes being linked with every job going now. If he's got any sense, he'll take that long break he was supposed to take a year ago. — 8 hours 31 min ago
- @TheThomoHawk Hey pal, are you doing the Rangers v Stranraer game on Saturday? I'm back in the Stats wagon. — 8 hours 32 min ago
- @toddycounago @marklangdon @RacingPost Got mine yesterday. Leaving the house this afternoon and not coming back until I've read it! — 9 hours 21 min ago
- @herecomestroy Money not my focus. No help as a punter. Prefer to look at personality, culture, etc. City long-term orientated, Chelsea not. — 9 hours 28 min ago