After the disappointment of last season's final, Mike Holden thinks Sheffield United can go a step further and win the play-offs.
Sheffield United need a first goal in four games in order to gain a first-leg advantage in the play-off semi-final with Yeovil.
Sheffield United hope to avoid a third successive defeat ahead of their play-off campaign when they host Preston on Saturday.
Two out-of-form sides meet on Tuesday night as Crewe welcome promotion-contenders Sheffield United to Gresty Road.
With relegation and play-offs confirmed, Portsmouth and Sheffield United's clash on Saturday is little more than a formality.
Two promotion contenders meet at Bramall Lane on Tuesday as Sheffield United host a Brentford side with second place in sight.
Sheffield United's first game since Danny Wilson's departure comes in a play-off battle as they host slumping Swindon on Saturday.
Sheffield United will want to get their automatic promotion hopes back on track when they meet Crawley at Bramall Lane this week.
Mike Holden has seen signs of end of season nerves at Sheffield United, and fancies them to come unstuck at Walsall on Saturday.
A 13th match unbeaten looms for Walsall if they can see off a Sheffield United side with eight clean sheets in nine matches.
Carlisle must plug the gaping holes in their defence if they're to avoid defeat against Sheffield United on Monday.
Two of League One's fallen giants look to regain their place in the top two as Tranmere host Sheffield United on Friday afternoon.
- RT @JanuszESPN: Gala vs Juve analysis: Put it in the mixer. — 4 min 34 sec ago
- Just backed Galatasaray at 9/2. If that pitch isn't a leveller, I don't know what is. — 19 min 33 sec ago
- @MikeNumber5 Definitely. See no reason why we can't take this straight into the Arsenal game and go on a proper run. — 1 hour 34 min ago
- @seandwyer14 @cgullman Ha... I still like to think this might have happened without the money. — 1 hour 38 min ago
- @Zonal_Marking Ha... I knew this analogy had legs! — 1 hour 56 min ago