They may have to wait, but Mike Holden expects Arsenal to clinch fourth with a win at Newcastle on the final day of the season.
Southampton and Stoke are both hunting top-half finishes when they face off at St Mary's on Sunday afternoon.
Norwich aren't out of relegation trouble at the bottom and Mike Holden is prepared to take them on when West Brom visit on Sunday.
Sunderland can secure Premier League football next season with victory over Southampton at the Stadium of Light on Sunday.
Tottenham have ground to make up in the race for Champions League football when Southampton visit White Hart Lane.
Southampton have top-half aspirations ahead of Saturday's game against West Bromwich Albion at St Mary's.
After last weekend's dramatic Tyne-Wear derby victory, Mike Holden fancies Sunderland to see off Everton on Saturday.
Swansea City's season has descended into obscurity since Capital One Cup victory - next up are Southampton.
Southampton have been worth siding with in recent weeks and Mike Holden feels that Saturday's game with West Ham is no different.
Southampton have hit the dizzy heights of mid-table ahead of Saturday's low-key tussle with West Ham United
Mike Holden doesn't expect Southampton to show old boss Nigel Adkins any mercy when they go to Reading this Saturday lunchtime.
Six defeats on the spin and only seven games left to save their season - can Reading make a start against Southampton?
Best of the Bets Show
- Nah, boxing's not really a sport is it. — 1 hour 48 min ago
- What a beautifully picturesque view from my hotel room http://t.co/vchLuGkzId — 6 hours 46 min ago
- Tonight's prices @heavenbet are Miami at 1.26 & Indiana 3.85. The spread is 7.5 points for those looking to bet for or against the handicap. — 8 hours 20 min ago
- It's a huge weekend for the 4 teams still aiming for the NBA Finals. Miami are hot favourites but needed over-time in game 1 against Indiana — 8 hours 21 min ago
- Much frustration as the rain continues to disrupt the biggest sporting event of the week. I mean, of course, Durham v Middlesex — 8 hours 42 min ago