They may have to wait, but Mike Holden expects Arsenal to clinch fourth with a win at Newcastle on the final day of the season.
Southampton and Stoke are both hunting top-half finishes when they face off at St Mary's on Sunday afternoon.
Norwich aren't out of relegation trouble at the bottom and Mike Holden is prepared to take them on when West Brom visit on Sunday.
Sunderland can secure Premier League football next season with victory over Southampton at the Stadium of Light on Sunday.
Tottenham have ground to make up in the race for Champions League football when Southampton visit White Hart Lane.
Southampton have top-half aspirations ahead of Saturday's game against West Bromwich Albion at St Mary's.
After last weekend's dramatic Tyne-Wear derby victory, Mike Holden fancies Sunderland to see off Everton on Saturday.
Swansea City's season has descended into obscurity since Capital One Cup victory - next up are Southampton.
Southampton have been worth siding with in recent weeks and Mike Holden feels that Saturday's game with West Ham is no different.
Southampton have hit the dizzy heights of mid-table ahead of Saturday's low-key tussle with West Ham United
Mike Holden doesn't expect Southampton to show old boss Nigel Adkins any mercy when they go to Reading this Saturday lunchtime.
Six defeats on the spin and only seven games left to save their season - can Reading make a start against Southampton?
- RT @BenFoster: Hahahahahaha!! Found a Lego Sean Dyche in my boys Advent calendar! http://t.co/wmRgPnoCSO — 7 hours 43 min ago
- @MattPBriggs Call me an old cynic, but also think it's vital Brazil do well for govt & FIFA. If South Korea can reach the semis... — 13 hours 40 min ago
- @MattPBriggs If they win group and do OK with SF oppo, extra day's rest could be a massive advantage ahead of the final. — 13 hours 53 min ago
- @MattPBriggs Group schedule is bonkers. Cumulative effects could be huge. Brazil only vulnerable to climate/recovery time at SF stage. — 13 hours 55 min ago
- Before a ball is even plucked, I make Brazil a bet at 7/2. If they don't reach the semis and trade at shorter than 2/1, I'll eat my hat. — 14 hours 3 min ago