The Shrimpers will aim for their first win over the Shrimps on Saturday at Roots Hall, as both sides look to end recent poor form.
Fans of both sides have had to wait nearly 10 years to see a goal – is this set to change at Bootham Crescent this weekend?
The Shots are unbeaten in all recent encounters with the Shrimpers – can they continue this record at the EBB Stadium on Tuesday?
Rovers will be eyeing their first win at Roots Hall since 2008 as Southend’s poor spell continues under Phil Brown.
Rochdale will be searching for a third consecutive win for the first time this season when hosting Southend on Wednesday night.
Bradford have struggled for points since their trip to Wembley, but Mike Holden fancies them when they visit Torquay on Monday.
The battle of the Fishermen takes place on Easter Monday between two sides competing for a playoff position.
New Southend United boss Phil Brown is searching for a debut win against Capital One Cup finalists Bradford City
Aldershot are the latest side to hit the bottom of the league, but Mike Holden has a suspicion they'll be celebrating on Saturday.
As Southend prepare to face Rochdale at Spotland on Saturday, there has not been a draw between the two sides since 2004.
Ahead of Tuesday’s fixture at Roots Hall, both sides have drawn their last two, while Plymouth have not won there since 2001.
After a 4-1 thrashing back in November, Torquay are eyeing revenge this Saturday when they travel to Roots Hall to face Southend.
Best of the Bets Show
- @ES307 I wouldn't mind, but there's two brilliant bestselling books about cultivating talent. The FA seem to have totally ignored both. — 1 week 3 hours ago
- @bedrock_mcfc Not sure I get your point. German reform started in 1999. First generation is just beginning to emerge now. — 1 week 3 hours ago
- Meanwhile, the Germans plough a billion quid into 121 local sports centres, giving free coaching to all kids from 8yo upwards. Mugs. — 1 week 3 hours ago
- It's just what we need, a state-of-the-art training facility where the cream of the emerging talent want for nothing. — 1 week 3 hours ago
- Don't worry, give it a couple years, St George's Park will sort this mess out. — 1 week 3 hours ago