The Shrimpers will aim for their first win over the Shrimps on Saturday at Roots Hall, as both sides look to end recent poor form.
Fans of both sides have had to wait nearly 10 years to see a goal – is this set to change at Bootham Crescent this weekend?
The Shots are unbeaten in all recent encounters with the Shrimpers – can they continue this record at the EBB Stadium on Tuesday?
Rovers will be eyeing their first win at Roots Hall since 2008 as Southend’s poor spell continues under Phil Brown.
Rochdale will be searching for a third consecutive win for the first time this season when hosting Southend on Wednesday night.
Bradford have struggled for points since their trip to Wembley, but Mike Holden fancies them when they visit Torquay on Monday.
The battle of the Fishermen takes place on Easter Monday between two sides competing for a playoff position.
New Southend United boss Phil Brown is searching for a debut win against Capital One Cup finalists Bradford City
Aldershot are the latest side to hit the bottom of the league, but Mike Holden has a suspicion they'll be celebrating on Saturday.
As Southend prepare to face Rochdale at Spotland on Saturday, there has not been a draw between the two sides since 2004.
Ahead of Tuesday’s fixture at Roots Hall, both sides have drawn their last two, while Plymouth have not won there since 2001.
After a 4-1 thrashing back in November, Torquay are eyeing revenge this Saturday when they travel to Roots Hall to face Southend.
- @MattPBriggs Call me an old cynic, but also think it's vital Brazil do well for govt & FIFA. If South Korea can reach the semis... — 1 hour 43 min ago
- @MattPBriggs If they win group and do OK with SF oppo, extra day's rest could be a massive advantage ahead of the final. — 1 hour 55 min ago
- @MattPBriggs Group schedule is bonkers. Cumulative effects could be huge. Brazil only vulnerable to climate/recovery time at SF stage. — 1 hour 58 min ago
- Before a ball is even plucked, I make Brazil a bet at 7/2. If they don't reach the semis and trade at shorter than 2/1, I'll eat my hat. — 2 hours 6 min ago
- @wolvesbradders Think his ability will only become more obvious the higher up he goes. Reminds me of Paul Lambert in that respect. — 6 hours 19 min ago