The Shrimpers will aim for their first win over the Shrimps on Saturday at Roots Hall, as both sides look to end recent poor form.
Fans of both sides have had to wait nearly 10 years to see a goal – is this set to change at Bootham Crescent this weekend?
The Shots are unbeaten in all recent encounters with the Shrimpers – can they continue this record at the EBB Stadium on Tuesday?
Rovers will be eyeing their first win at Roots Hall since 2008 as Southend’s poor spell continues under Phil Brown.
Rochdale will be searching for a third consecutive win for the first time this season when hosting Southend on Wednesday night.
Bradford have struggled for points since their trip to Wembley, but Mike Holden fancies them when they visit Torquay on Monday.
The battle of the Fishermen takes place on Easter Monday between two sides competing for a playoff position.
New Southend United boss Phil Brown is searching for a debut win against Capital One Cup finalists Bradford City
Aldershot are the latest side to hit the bottom of the league, but Mike Holden has a suspicion they'll be celebrating on Saturday.
As Southend prepare to face Rochdale at Spotland on Saturday, there has not been a draw between the two sides since 2004.
Ahead of Tuesday’s fixture at Roots Hall, both sides have drawn their last two, while Plymouth have not won there since 2001.
After a 4-1 thrashing back in November, Torquay are eyeing revenge this Saturday when they travel to Roots Hall to face Southend.
- @wheatabeat You wanna to try watching the whole 90 minutes! I can't explain the whole sorry clusterfuck in 140 characters. — 8 hours 37 min ago
- @wheatabeat I'll support them anywhere, and have always enjoyed seasons where the ambition stretches beyond finishing 12th. Bring it on. — 8 hours 45 min ago
- @wheatabeat I look forward to it. Drinks on you. — 8 hours 47 min ago
- @sammydymond Good to see a modern day Gary Sprake in action at The Emirates — 18 hours 46 min ago
- @GMPCityCentre What about the other three? — 1 day 6 hours ago