The Shrimpers will aim for their first win over the Shrimps on Saturday at Roots Hall, as both sides look to end recent poor form.
Fans of both sides have had to wait nearly 10 years to see a goal – is this set to change at Bootham Crescent this weekend?
The Shots are unbeaten in all recent encounters with the Shrimpers – can they continue this record at the EBB Stadium on Tuesday?
Rovers will be eyeing their first win at Roots Hall since 2008 as Southend’s poor spell continues under Phil Brown.
Rochdale will be searching for a third consecutive win for the first time this season when hosting Southend on Wednesday night.
Bradford have struggled for points since their trip to Wembley, but Mike Holden fancies them when they visit Torquay on Monday.
The battle of the Fishermen takes place on Easter Monday between two sides competing for a playoff position.
New Southend United boss Phil Brown is searching for a debut win against Capital One Cup finalists Bradford City
Aldershot are the latest side to hit the bottom of the league, but Mike Holden has a suspicion they'll be celebrating on Saturday.
As Southend prepare to face Rochdale at Spotland on Saturday, there has not been a draw between the two sides since 2004.
Ahead of Tuesday’s fixture at Roots Hall, both sides have drawn their last two, while Plymouth have not won there since 2001.
After a 4-1 thrashing back in November, Torquay are eyeing revenge this Saturday when they travel to Roots Hall to face Southend.
- @Daniel_Shack It still wouldn't be the least edible cuisine I've had inside a football ground. Long live the Fire Pie of Gigg Lane, Bury. — 1 hour 9 min ago
- Doesn't change the fact that anything can happen in the play-offs but purely on their numbers, the price is a good one. — 2 hours 37 min ago
- Won nine out of 10 after today, but I'm going back 20-odd matches. They've been matching Luton stride for stride since Christmas. — 2 hours 39 min ago
- Not sure if I'm late to the party with this one but Halifax look a tidy bet for promotion at 10/3. Smashing it to pieces on my ratings. — 2 hours 46 min ago
- I really don't believe that St Mirren v Hibs is trending alongside the new Superman film and a fire in a safari park. http://t.co/Up1vcCA4Fr — 3 hours 2 min ago