Two of the league's most inconsistent outfits meet at Broadhall Way on Saturday as Stevenage prepare to host MK Dons.
Swindon's turn in form has come at exactly the right time and a win against Stevenage will make sure of their play-off place.
Yeovil must keep their focus if they're to notch a third successive win at Stevenage on Saturday to remain in the top six.
Portsmouth go on the hunt for a fourth successive home win against a Stevenage outfit unbeaten under Graham Westley's new reign.
Graham Westley will begin his third tenure as Stevenage boss with a home clash against bottom club Hartlepool on Monday.
Bournemouth can continue their push for automatic promotion with a win at Colchester on Good Friday, according to Mike Holden.
Managerless Stevenage will hope to avoid an 11th loss in 13 matches when they travel to Crawley's Broadfield Stadium on Friday.
Stevenage will begin life post-Gary Smith with a Sunday trip to Tranmere, who dropped out of the play-off places during the week.
Sheffield United will look to close the gap on top spot with a seventh match unbeaten against struggling Stevenage on Saturday.
After a recent wobble, Mike Holden expects Eddie Howe's Bournemouth to get back on track at Stevenage on Tuesday.
Bournemouth hope to end their run of five straight defeats when they travel to an equally out-of-form Stevenage side on Tuesday.
Mike Holden believes Crawley can get a result that their recent football has deserved when they host Notts County this Saturday.
- @andrew_maitland @Peter_Maitland Yes, without a doubt. 4th seamer with no genuine tweakers. Don't think I'll be setting my alarm though... — 42 min 19 sec ago
- @bifana_bifana Yes, I think. DM incoming. — 2 hours 19 min ago
- @bifana_bifana Are you going to Spurs, sir? — 2 hours 28 min ago
- RT @CaulkinTheTimes: "On a personal level, it's a match I really want to win," says Pardew. Manner of departure from Southampton still rank… — 3 hours 33 min ago
- @mangomasher @andi_thomas Ha... well at least he kept it topical. — 4 hours 23 min ago