Two of the league's most inconsistent outfits meet at Broadhall Way on Saturday as Stevenage prepare to host MK Dons.
Swindon's turn in form has come at exactly the right time and a win against Stevenage will make sure of their play-off place.
Yeovil must keep their focus if they're to notch a third successive win at Stevenage on Saturday to remain in the top six.
Portsmouth go on the hunt for a fourth successive home win against a Stevenage outfit unbeaten under Graham Westley's new reign.
Graham Westley will begin his third tenure as Stevenage boss with a home clash against bottom club Hartlepool on Monday.
Bournemouth can continue their push for automatic promotion with a win at Colchester on Good Friday, according to Mike Holden.
Managerless Stevenage will hope to avoid an 11th loss in 13 matches when they travel to Crawley's Broadfield Stadium on Friday.
Stevenage will begin life post-Gary Smith with a Sunday trip to Tranmere, who dropped out of the play-off places during the week.
Sheffield United will look to close the gap on top spot with a seventh match unbeaten against struggling Stevenage on Saturday.
After a recent wobble, Mike Holden expects Eddie Howe's Bournemouth to get back on track at Stevenage on Tuesday.
Bournemouth hope to end their run of five straight defeats when they travel to an equally out-of-form Stevenage side on Tuesday.
Mike Holden believes Crawley can get a result that their recent football has deserved when they host Notts County this Saturday.
Best of the Bets Show
- Those three early goals at Wembley seem to have denied us some free-flowing card antics from Arbiter Stroud. Remember him Brentford fans? — 3 min 26 sec ago
- Live betting available on all football, including the Bundesliga. Bayern Munich are 3-2 down in an extrordinary match 2.05 to win @HeavenBet — 5 min 11 sec ago
- A first innings lead. How in the wide wide world of sport has that happened? — 2 hours 30 min ago
- Even more desperate than some of Englands referrals of old — 4 hours 8 min ago
- Lots of play-acting going on 'now', Kevin... — 16 hours 9 min ago