2012 was pretty good for Manchester City and Sam Dymond anticipates them starting the New Year in fine style when Stoke visit.
They may have to wait, but Mike Holden expects Arsenal to clinch fourth with a win at Newcastle on the final day of the season.
Southampton and Stoke are both hunting top-half finishes when they face off at St Mary's on Sunday afternoon.
Stoke City can put a dent in Tottenham Hotspur's European hopes at the Britannia Stadium on Sunday afternoon.
Sunderland can banish memories of their heavy defeat to Aston Villa with victory over Stoke City on Monday night.
Tottenham can add to Wigan's woes and move closer to Champions League football on Saturday afternoon, according to Mike Holden.
The people of Stoke aren't quite throwing street parties yet - but they're looking for back-to-back wins against Norwich City.
Queens Park Rangers are ten points adrift of safety ahead of Stoke City's huge visit to Loftus Road on Saturday.
Are the league leaders stuttering? Mike Holden is prepared to take them on away at struggling Stoke City on Sunday lunchtime.
Stoke City aim to halt a dreadful run of form at home on Sunday - but it's Manchester United standing in their way
Mike Holden doesn't expect Southampton to show old boss Nigel Adkins any mercy when they go to Reading this Saturday lunchtime.
It's terrible versus dreadful at the Britannia Stadium on Saturday as Stoke City welcome Aston Villa to Staffordshire
- RT @BoringMilner: Pellegrini just said well played James, good goal. I said thank you, I enjoyed scoring it. — 27 min 22 sec ago
- RT @howiehok34: It's like Alan Ball all over again. Pellegrini seems to think City needed 5 goals. — 1 hour 29 min ago
- @tommillard @jpmchugh Still not sure how that happened tbh, but very valid point about class players - 3 moments, 3 goals. — 1 hour 32 min ago
- RT @up_the_creek: 5 Englishmen played in a city side who beat Bayern. Put that in your pipe and smoke it Neil Ashton you fucking bell — 1 hour 38 min ago
- RT @MUFC_today: It's funny that City are getting torn apart by Bayern Munich. Already 2-0 there #mufc — 1 hour 39 min ago