They may have to wait, but Mike Holden expects Arsenal to clinch fourth with a win at Newcastle on the final day of the season.
Southampton and Stoke are both hunting top-half finishes when they face off at St Mary's on Sunday afternoon.
Stoke City can put a dent in Tottenham Hotspur's European hopes at the Britannia Stadium on Sunday afternoon.
Sunderland can banish memories of their heavy defeat to Aston Villa with victory over Stoke City on Monday night.
Tottenham can add to Wigan's woes and move closer to Champions League football on Saturday afternoon, according to Mike Holden.
The people of Stoke aren't quite throwing street parties yet - but they're looking for back-to-back wins against Norwich City.
Queens Park Rangers are ten points adrift of safety ahead of Stoke City's huge visit to Loftus Road on Saturday.
Are the league leaders stuttering? Mike Holden is prepared to take them on away at struggling Stoke City on Sunday lunchtime.
Stoke City aim to halt a dreadful run of form at home on Sunday - but it's Manchester United standing in their way
Mike Holden doesn't expect Southampton to show old boss Nigel Adkins any mercy when they go to Reading this Saturday lunchtime.
It's terrible versus dreadful at the Britannia Stadium on Saturday as Stoke City welcome Aston Villa to Staffordshire
Everton hunt a third win on the spin at Goodison Park when Stoke City head to Merseyside on Saturday evening.
Best of the Bets Show
- @Peter_Maitland @bishbashbosh197 @sammydymond Where. On Earth. Is Lord Beaverbrook? — 9 hours 59 min ago
- Hoffenheim only qualified for this play-off with two late penalties to win at Dortmund. Will their luck hold again tonight? — 12 hours 22 min ago
- Today's big match is the relegation decider in Germany. Hoffenheim 1.9 v Kaiserslautern 4.17 @heavenbet The draw is 3.45 — 12 hours 23 min ago
- @dih_uk That's one of my favourite ever FFL sketches! I voted B-C-A, by the way. — 1 day ago
- @dih_uk Goal of the season competition from 1987/88 (when football wasn't rubbish) http://t.co/SvO1PAuLXQ Can you spot the trend? — 1 day 7 hours ago