A ninth successive win will top off the Prenton Park promotion party for Bournemouth, at a Tranmere side without a point in five.
Tranmere hope to end a run of four straight defeats against Preston on Saturday if they're to keep slim hopes of play-offs alive.
A huge amount is at stake at Prenton Park on Saturday as Tranmere host Hartlepool fighting for promotion and safety respectively.
Tranmere face a tough task in their quest to bounce back from Monday's surprise loss as they travel to Doncaster on Saturday.
Despite the difference in league positions, Portsmouth head into their clash with Tranmere on Monday the in-form team.
Two of League One's fallen giants look to regain their place in the top two as Tranmere host Sheffield United on Friday afternoon.
Stevenage will begin life post-Gary Smith with a Sunday trip to Tranmere, who dropped out of the play-off places during the week.
Walsall could extend their unbeaten home record to ten matches if they see off the challenge of Tranmere at the Bescot on Tuesday.
Tranmere travel to face fellow out-of-form outfit MK Dons on Saturday looking for their first point at Stadium:MK in five years.
Tranmere will hope to avoid dropping out of the top six with a victory this weekend when they welcome Oldham to Prenton Park.
Yeovil will hope to recover from their surprise midweek defeat when they welcome fellow promotion hopefuls Tranmere to Huish Park.
Mike Holden thinks time might be up for Karl Robinson at MK Dons and expects a defeat at Portsmouth on Tuesday to seal his fate.
- RT @PhilKitro: People really think that was a good result for CFC? Atleti this season: 0-1 at RMadrid, 1-1 at Barca, 0-1 at Milan.Atletico … — 1 hour 42 min ago
- Expect the Calderon to be rocking tonight. Had the same five or six songs ringing in my ears for days after my only visit. — 14 hours 39 min ago
- @mcfcsince1894 Top man, Sean. Some going, that. — 14 hours 47 min ago
- @andywest01 @Zonal_Marking @FletchTM Haha... They eat meals together via Skype. Think that's probably the most Latin thing I ever heard! — 16 hours 3 min ago
- We love Champions League midweeks @HeavenBet. Atletico favourites to win the 1st leg, but we are seeing plenty of support for Chelsea at 4.5 — 18 hours 27 min ago