A ninth successive win will top off the Prenton Park promotion party for Bournemouth, at a Tranmere side without a point in five.
Tranmere hope to end a run of four straight defeats against Preston on Saturday if they're to keep slim hopes of play-offs alive.
A huge amount is at stake at Prenton Park on Saturday as Tranmere host Hartlepool fighting for promotion and safety respectively.
Tranmere face a tough task in their quest to bounce back from Monday's surprise loss as they travel to Doncaster on Saturday.
Despite the difference in league positions, Portsmouth head into their clash with Tranmere on Monday the in-form team.
Two of League One's fallen giants look to regain their place in the top two as Tranmere host Sheffield United on Friday afternoon.
Stevenage will begin life post-Gary Smith with a Sunday trip to Tranmere, who dropped out of the play-off places during the week.
Walsall could extend their unbeaten home record to ten matches if they see off the challenge of Tranmere at the Bescot on Tuesday.
Tranmere travel to face fellow out-of-form outfit MK Dons on Saturday looking for their first point at Stadium:MK in five years.
Tranmere will hope to avoid dropping out of the top six with a victory this weekend when they welcome Oldham to Prenton Park.
Yeovil will hope to recover from their surprise midweek defeat when they welcome fellow promotion hopefuls Tranmere to Huish Park.
Mike Holden thinks time might be up for Karl Robinson at MK Dons and expects a defeat at Portsmouth on Tuesday to seal his fate.
- @Wingers6 See you on Weds mate! Picking Tomo up from Alicante tomorrow, couple of cheeky ones in Benidorm on the way back to Valencia! — 2 hours 27 min ago
- @adyogden I'm banking on Hilly to keep them relaxed in the run-in when the bigger clubs start to feel the pressure. Good luck! — 2 hours 28 min ago
- @OOSOUL_ Worthington not the most charismatic but clearly some substance to him. Championship in 02/03 better than L2 now. He won the title! — 2 hours 30 min ago
- @OOSOUL_ 20s — 2 hours 38 min ago
- @adyogden Classiest team in the division for me, but no guarantees of consistency. Delighted to be on at 16/1, although Hogan injury a blow. — 2 hours 39 min ago