A place in the Premier League is up for grabs and Mike Holden thinks Crystal Palace can claim that glory at Wembley on Monday.
Leicester beat Watford in their play-off semi-final first leg, and Mike Holden expects them to finish the job on Sunday.
The Championship play-offs get underway this week and Mike Holden is backing a buoyant Brighton and Hove Albion to win promotion.
Free-scoring Leicester and Watford meet in the play-offs on Thursday, but Mike Holden isn’t anticipating much goalmouth action.
Watford host Leeds on Saturday knowing they need to better Hull's result to gain automatic promotion to the top-flight.
Watford need victory to keep their automatic promotion hopes alive when they visit play-off chasing Leicester on Friday evening.
Watford need victory to keep in touch with second place when Blackburn visit Vicarage Road on Saturday afternoon.
Millwall will hope there's no Wembley hangover when they host promotion-chasing Watford at the Den on Tuesday evening.
Relegation-threatened Peterborough will want to extend their unbeaten run when Watford arrive at London Road on Saturday.
Saturday evening's televised Championship clash sees league leaders Cardiff away at third-placed Watford at Vicarage Road.
Tuesday could go a long way to deciding who clinches the second promotion spot this term as Hull host Watford at the KC Stadium.
Mike Holden believes Watford can get the better of former manager Sean Dyche and his Burnley side when they visit on Good Friday.
- @Kenny_Crawford One packet a day? At that rate, Scotland may have qualified for an international tournament before you finish this album. — 2 hours 3 min ago
- @burdinho @OOSOUL_ Cheers mate. — 17 hours 13 min ago
- @packytheblue How's he doing? Not seen him since City won the title! Think he was avoiding me at Roses gig in Barcelona after I'd had a few! — 17 hours 14 min ago
- @packytheblue Live text updates, possible colour piece afterwards. — 17 hours 19 min ago
- @storeyda Live updates online, maybe a colour piece afterwards. — 17 hours 19 min ago