West Ham United search for their first win in four games against relegated Reading at the Boleyn Ground on Sunday.
David Moyes takes charge of his final game at Goodison Park when West Ham United head to Merseyside on Sunday.
West Ham United can pile more misery on humiliated Newcastle United when the pair clash at the Boleyn Ground on Saturday.
Manchester City will hope to nurse their bruised ego when West Ham United visit the Etihad Stadium for Saturday's early kick-off.
West Ham United are aiming to sustain their solid run of form when battling Wigan Athletic head to the Boleyn Ground.
West Ham will hope to further delay Manchester United's title celebrations when the league leaders visit Upton Park on Wednesday.
Southampton have been worth siding with in recent weeks and Mike Holden feels that Saturday's game with West Ham is no different.
Southampton have hit the dizzy heights of mid-table ahead of Saturday's low-key tussle with West Ham United
In-form Liverpool hunt back-to-back Premier League victories when West Ham United head to Anfield on Saturday afternoon.
It's the only-mildly-anticipated battle of the Wests on Saturday as Ham meet Bromwich Albion at the Boleyn Ground
Chelsea hope to avoid a league double of defeats against West Ham United when they play hosts at Stamford Bridge on Sunday.
Stoke City take on West Ham United in the battle of the mid-table also-rans at the Britannia Stadium on Saturday
- RT @BenFoster: Hahahahahaha!! Found a Lego Sean Dyche in my boys Advent calendar! http://t.co/wmRgPnoCSO — 28 min 27 sec ago
- @MattPBriggs Call me an old cynic, but also think it's vital Brazil do well for govt & FIFA. If South Korea can reach the semis... — 6 hours 25 min ago
- @MattPBriggs If they win group and do OK with SF oppo, extra day's rest could be a massive advantage ahead of the final. — 6 hours 38 min ago
- @MattPBriggs Group schedule is bonkers. Cumulative effects could be huge. Brazil only vulnerable to climate/recovery time at SF stage. — 6 hours 40 min ago
- Before a ball is even plucked, I make Brazil a bet at 7/2. If they don't reach the semis and trade at shorter than 2/1, I'll eat my hat. — 6 hours 48 min ago