West Ham United search for their first win in four games against relegated Reading at the Boleyn Ground on Sunday.
David Moyes takes charge of his final game at Goodison Park when West Ham United head to Merseyside on Sunday.
West Ham United can pile more misery on humiliated Newcastle United when the pair clash at the Boleyn Ground on Saturday.
Manchester City will hope to nurse their bruised ego when West Ham United visit the Etihad Stadium for Saturday's early kick-off.
West Ham United are aiming to sustain their solid run of form when battling Wigan Athletic head to the Boleyn Ground.
West Ham will hope to further delay Manchester United's title celebrations when the league leaders visit Upton Park on Wednesday.
Southampton have been worth siding with in recent weeks and Mike Holden feels that Saturday's game with West Ham is no different.
Southampton have hit the dizzy heights of mid-table ahead of Saturday's low-key tussle with West Ham United
In-form Liverpool hunt back-to-back Premier League victories when West Ham United head to Anfield on Saturday afternoon.
It's the only-mildly-anticipated battle of the Wests on Saturday as Ham meet Bromwich Albion at the Boleyn Ground
Chelsea hope to avoid a league double of defeats against West Ham United when they play hosts at Stamford Bridge on Sunday.
Stoke City take on West Ham United in the battle of the mid-table also-rans at the Britannia Stadium on Saturday
- @Wingers6 See you on Weds mate! Picking Tomo up from Alicante tomorrow, couple of cheeky ones in Benidorm on the way back to Valencia! — 8 hours 42 min ago
- @adyogden I'm banking on Hilly to keep them relaxed in the run-in when the bigger clubs start to feel the pressure. Good luck! — 8 hours 44 min ago
- @OOSOUL_ Worthington not the most charismatic but clearly some substance to him. Championship in 02/03 better than L2 now. He won the title! — 8 hours 45 min ago
- @OOSOUL_ 20s — 8 hours 54 min ago
- @adyogden Classiest team in the division for me, but no guarantees of consistency. Delighted to be on at 16/1, although Hogan injury a blow. — 8 hours 55 min ago