Wanderers player-manager Gareth Ainsworth will play the last game of his footballing career this weekend at Adams Park.
The Bees will be looking to take a huge step towards league safety in their final ever game at Underhill this weekend.
Tuesday’s game at Adams Park will give Wanderers the opportunity to claim their first win over Town since a 5-0 victory in 2003.
Two of their last three meetings have ended goalless but Aldershot will want more than a point this weekend at Adams Park.
Burton will be looking to bounce back from their 7-1 mauling at Port Vale as they take on Wycombe at the Pirelli Stadium.
Oxford boss Chris Wilder is coming under increasing pressure so will be desperate for victory when Wycombe visit on Saturday.
Jim Bentley will be delighted with his team scoring an injury time goal to claim a point as they play deflated Wycombe.
Player-manager Gareth Ainsworth could again feature as his Wycombe team take on relegation-threatened Accrington at Adams Park
The Brewers have never beaten the Chairboys in the league – can boss Gary Rowett change this at the Pirelli Stadium on Saturday?
In 19 years, there has never been a competitive draw between these two. Will Tuesday’s game at Valley Parade see the first?
The Chairboys will be looking for their first win over the Cobblers since 2003 – a 5-0 drubbing – at Adams Park this Saturday.
The Millers last won away at Wycombe in 2001, having lost two and drawn one of their games at Adams Park since then.
Best of the Bets Show
- @ES307 I wouldn't mind, but there's two brilliant bestselling books about cultivating talent. The FA seem to have totally ignored both. — 1 week 12 hours ago
- @bedrock_mcfc Not sure I get your point. German reform started in 1999. First generation is just beginning to emerge now. — 1 week 12 hours ago
- Meanwhile, the Germans plough a billion quid into 121 local sports centres, giving free coaching to all kids from 8yo upwards. Mugs. — 1 week 12 hours ago
- It's just what we need, a state-of-the-art training facility where the cream of the emerging talent want for nothing. — 1 week 12 hours ago
- Don't worry, give it a couple years, St George's Park will sort this mess out. — 1 week 12 hours ago