Wanderers player-manager Gareth Ainsworth will play the last game of his footballing career this weekend at Adams Park.
The Bees will be looking to take a huge step towards league safety in their final ever game at Underhill this weekend.
Tuesday’s game at Adams Park will give Wanderers the opportunity to claim their first win over Town since a 5-0 victory in 2003.
Two of their last three meetings have ended goalless but Aldershot will want more than a point this weekend at Adams Park.
Burton will be looking to bounce back from their 7-1 mauling at Port Vale as they take on Wycombe at the Pirelli Stadium.
Oxford boss Chris Wilder is coming under increasing pressure so will be desperate for victory when Wycombe visit on Saturday.
Jim Bentley will be delighted with his team scoring an injury time goal to claim a point as they play deflated Wycombe.
Player-manager Gareth Ainsworth could again feature as his Wycombe team take on relegation-threatened Accrington at Adams Park
The Brewers have never beaten the Chairboys in the league – can boss Gary Rowett change this at the Pirelli Stadium on Saturday?
In 19 years, there has never been a competitive draw between these two. Will Tuesday’s game at Valley Parade see the first?
The Chairboys will be looking for their first win over the Cobblers since 2003 – a 5-0 drubbing – at Adams Park this Saturday.
The Millers last won away at Wycombe in 2001, having lost two and drawn one of their games at Adams Park since then.
- RT @English_AS: Juan Carlos I (King of Spain): "Madrid played better. Hala Madrid" — 8 hours 37 min ago
- Nice of Real Madrid to wear them Luton tracksuits on such a big night. — 10 hours 39 min ago
- Moyes being linked with every job going now. If he's got any sense, he'll take that long break he was supposed to take a year ago. — 17 hours 29 min ago
- @TheThomoHawk Hey pal, are you doing the Rangers v Stranraer game on Saturday? I'm back in the Stats wagon. — 17 hours 30 min ago
- @toddycounago @marklangdon @RacingPost Got mine yesterday. Leaving the house this afternoon and not coming back until I've read it! — 18 hours 20 min ago