Wanderers player-manager Gareth Ainsworth will play the last game of his footballing career this weekend at Adams Park.
The Bees will be looking to take a huge step towards league safety in their final ever game at Underhill this weekend.
Tuesday’s game at Adams Park will give Wanderers the opportunity to claim their first win over Town since a 5-0 victory in 2003.
Two of their last three meetings have ended goalless but Aldershot will want more than a point this weekend at Adams Park.
Burton will be looking to bounce back from their 7-1 mauling at Port Vale as they take on Wycombe at the Pirelli Stadium.
Oxford boss Chris Wilder is coming under increasing pressure so will be desperate for victory when Wycombe visit on Saturday.
Jim Bentley will be delighted with his team scoring an injury time goal to claim a point as they play deflated Wycombe.
Player-manager Gareth Ainsworth could again feature as his Wycombe team take on relegation-threatened Accrington at Adams Park
The Brewers have never beaten the Chairboys in the league – can boss Gary Rowett change this at the Pirelli Stadium on Saturday?
In 19 years, there has never been a competitive draw between these two. Will Tuesday’s game at Valley Parade see the first?
The Chairboys will be looking for their first win over the Cobblers since 2003 – a 5-0 drubbing – at Adams Park this Saturday.
The Millers last won away at Wycombe in 2001, having lost two and drawn one of their games at Adams Park since then.
|1pt Dartford to beat Halifax at 5/2|
- RT @MatthewStanger: Pellegrini: "The trust the team has after beating Bayern in their own stadium, that is much more important than being f… — 5 min 43 sec ago
- The way I see it, he's 30, he's got his title medal and he doesn't like the way things are done anymore. Nothing left for him at OT. — 8 min 39 sec ago
- So let me get this right, RVP returned for one game while revived-hero Rooney was suspended and now he's out again? Soft tissue, you say? — 15 min 50 sec ago
- Another smug Conference betting preview, featuring mentions of sex, ABC, Abigail's Party and Dartford: http://t.co/bMS6jUHwjA — 20 min 12 sec ago
- @murdochD Not even convinced he's injured. Rooney main man again. He's got his title medal. Nothing left for him at OT. — 27 min 41 sec ago