The fallout from the end of the League One and League Two seasons feature heavily as we look back at an action-packed weekend.
This weekend’s affair at Victoria Road will be a nervy one, as York and Dagenham’s Football League statuses are still not certain.
Fans of both sides have had to wait nearly 10 years to see a goal – is this set to change at Bootham Crescent this weekend?
The Minstermen held the Cobblers to a draw in November but the league’s best home performers will eye more success at Sixfields.
Two sides with relegation worries this term meet at Bootham Crescent as Accrington Stanley visit York on Saturday afternoon.
York will be encouraged by an away point at the Memorial ground as they look to get their first win since New Years Day.
Aldershot have hit rock bottom and Mike Holden feels they now simply have to get something from their Friday trip to Rochdale.
This fixture could be crucial for York’s survival hopes as they meet resurgent Rovers at the Memorial Stadium.
Why Rafa Benitez deserves support and the brilliant Basques feature as we recall what stood out for us over the football weekend.
United haven’t lost to City in the league since 2002 and Alan Knill will aim to keep that record intact this weekend at Plainmoor.
Port Vale’s last league encounter at Bootham Crescent came back in 1994, while they last tasted victory there in 1988.
Keith Hill recently bemoaned Rochdale's underachievement and Mike Holden thinks that could spur them to a win at York on Tuesday.
- @great_piece_by What happens after that not your problem. Buyer has to be happy for a clear route to the QF with no fatigue, avoiding hosts. — 10 hours 7 min ago
- @great_piece_by Either way, somebody is going to get lucky and cop for that most coveted spot. Why not sell it? — 10 hours 12 min ago
- @great_piece_by You can do the draw fair, or you can look after one federation for serious money. Only you and they will ever know. — 10 hours 13 min ago
- @great_piece_by Randomness is a bitch. Protecting yourself against it is a very precious insurance policy to sell. To one bidder, two max. — 10 hours 15 min ago
- @Chrisdavies1966 I'm not making allegations, I'm hypothesising after a bottle of wine on a Saturday night. — 10 hours 28 min ago