The fallout from the end of the League One and League Two seasons feature heavily as we look back at an action-packed weekend.
This weekend’s affair at Victoria Road will be a nervy one, as York and Dagenham’s Football League statuses are still not certain.
Fans of both sides have had to wait nearly 10 years to see a goal – is this set to change at Bootham Crescent this weekend?
The Minstermen held the Cobblers to a draw in November but the league’s best home performers will eye more success at Sixfields.
Two sides with relegation worries this term meet at Bootham Crescent as Accrington Stanley visit York on Saturday afternoon.
York will be encouraged by an away point at the Memorial ground as they look to get their first win since New Years Day.
Aldershot have hit rock bottom and Mike Holden feels they now simply have to get something from their Friday trip to Rochdale.
This fixture could be crucial for York’s survival hopes as they meet resurgent Rovers at the Memorial Stadium.
Why Rafa Benitez deserves support and the brilliant Basques feature as we recall what stood out for us over the football weekend.
United haven’t lost to City in the league since 2002 and Alan Knill will aim to keep that record intact this weekend at Plainmoor.
Port Vale’s last league encounter at Bootham Crescent came back in 1994, while they last tasted victory there in 1988.
Keith Hill recently bemoaned Rochdale's underachievement and Mike Holden thinks that could spur them to a win at York on Tuesday.
Best of the Bets Show
- @Peter_Maitland @bishbashbosh197 @sammydymond Where. On Earth. Is Lord Beaverbrook? — 1 day 2 hours ago
- Hoffenheim only qualified for this play-off with two late penalties to win at Dortmund. Will their luck hold again tonight? — 1 day 4 hours ago
- Today's big match is the relegation decider in Germany. Hoffenheim 1.9 v Kaiserslautern 4.17 @heavenbet The draw is 3.45 — 1 day 4 hours ago
- @dih_uk That's one of my favourite ever FFL sketches! I voted B-C-A, by the way. — 1 day 16 hours ago
- @dih_uk Goal of the season competition from 1987/88 (when football wasn't rubbish) http://t.co/SvO1PAuLXQ Can you spot the trend? — 1 day 23 hours ago