The fallout from the end of the League One and League Two seasons feature heavily as we look back at an action-packed weekend.
This weekend’s affair at Victoria Road will be a nervy one, as York and Dagenham’s Football League statuses are still not certain.
Fans of both sides have had to wait nearly 10 years to see a goal – is this set to change at Bootham Crescent this weekend?
The Minstermen held the Cobblers to a draw in November but the league’s best home performers will eye more success at Sixfields.
Two sides with relegation worries this term meet at Bootham Crescent as Accrington Stanley visit York on Saturday afternoon.
York will be encouraged by an away point at the Memorial ground as they look to get their first win since New Years Day.
Aldershot have hit rock bottom and Mike Holden feels they now simply have to get something from their Friday trip to Rochdale.
This fixture could be crucial for York’s survival hopes as they meet resurgent Rovers at the Memorial Stadium.
Why Rafa Benitez deserves support and the brilliant Basques feature as we recall what stood out for us over the football weekend.
United haven’t lost to City in the league since 2002 and Alan Knill will aim to keep that record intact this weekend at Plainmoor.
Port Vale’s last league encounter at Bootham Crescent came back in 1994, while they last tasted victory there in 1988.
Keith Hill recently bemoaned Rochdale's underachievement and Mike Holden thinks that could spur them to a win at York on Tuesday.
- RT @English_AS: Juan Carlos I (King of Spain): "Madrid played better. Hala Madrid" — 9 hours 5 min ago
- Nice of Real Madrid to wear them Luton tracksuits on such a big night. — 11 hours 6 min ago
- Moyes being linked with every job going now. If he's got any sense, he'll take that long break he was supposed to take a year ago. — 17 hours 56 min ago
- @TheThomoHawk Hey pal, are you doing the Rangers v Stranraer game on Saturday? I'm back in the Stats wagon. — 17 hours 58 min ago
- @toddycounago @marklangdon @RacingPost Got mine yesterday. Leaving the house this afternoon and not coming back until I've read it! — 18 hours 47 min ago