Johnstone's Paint Trophy
Henry Milward fancies Preston boss Graham Westley to draw on his past cup exploits to lead North End past Bury on Tuesday night.
Oldham were knocked out by Chesterfield in the JPT area final last term and we fancy the Latics to get their own back on Tuesday.
Coventry haven’t had much to celebrate in recent years but we’re backing them to make their mark in the Johnstone’s Paint Trophy.
- I just ate lobster for the first time. Rubbish. Absolutely rubbish. — 7 hours 24 min ago
- @psmcallister Fulham and QPR were just mentioned at the start of the Atletico game as in "this is a club with a lower wage bill than..." — 7 hours 25 min ago
- @frontwards @psmcallister Same hair as you circa 1999. — 7 hours 26 min ago
- @psmcallister @frontwards I'm not sure what's most embarrassing for him here. — 7 hours 42 min ago
- @psmcallister Burnley's win means you can no longer go up automatically. Sorry mate. — 7 hours 45 min ago