League leaders Leyton Orient look a good thing this week, according to Joe Brewin, who also fancies a pair of Yorkshire big guns.
Wolves have hit the top of League One, but Joe Brewin thinks that in-form Brentford could cause the leaders trouble at Molineux.
Walsall's excellent away record can come up trumps once again at MK Dons this weekend according Joe Brewin.
Joe Brewin expects Peterborough United’s promotion-winning form to continue when they travel to Colchester on Saturday afternoon.
Wolves won't have it easy against Coventry, but Joe Brewin is calling a fourth win in succession for Kenny Jackett's men.
Preston finally lost their first game of the season last week, but Joe Brewin thinks they'll return to winning ways against Crewe.
Stevenage are struggling at the wrong end of the table, and Joe Brewin doesn't see that changing against Coventry.
There's been no stopping Leyton Orient, and Joe Brewin doesn't expect that to change against overachieving Walsall this Saturday.
Sheffield United have started poorly, but Joe Brewin reckons they can see off managerless Carlisle at Brunton Park on Saturday.
Peterborough had their 100% start ended by Crawley last weekend, but Joe Brewin reckons they can bounce back in style at Crewe.
Following their impressive 100% start, Joe Brewin can't see past another Leyton Orient win at Colchester United on Saturday.
The clock's ticking for Karl Robinson but Joe Brewin thinks MK Dons can get the job done against Bristol City on Saturday.
- 1 of 116
- @Wingers6 See you on Weds mate! Picking Tomo up from Alicante tomorrow, couple of cheeky ones in Benidorm on the way back to Valencia! — 1 hour 35 min ago
- @adyogden I'm banking on Hilly to keep them relaxed in the run-in when the bigger clubs start to feel the pressure. Good luck! — 1 hour 36 min ago
- @OOSOUL_ Worthington not the most charismatic but clearly some substance to him. Championship in 02/03 better than L2 now. He won the title! — 1 hour 38 min ago
- @OOSOUL_ 20s — 1 hour 46 min ago
- @adyogden Classiest team in the division for me, but no guarantees of consistency. Delighted to be on at 16/1, although Hogan injury a blow. — 1 hour 47 min ago