League leaders Leyton Orient look a good thing this week, according to Joe Brewin, who also fancies a pair of Yorkshire big guns.
Wolves have hit the top of League One, but Joe Brewin thinks that in-form Brentford could cause the leaders trouble at Molineux.
Walsall's excellent away record can come up trumps once again at MK Dons this weekend according Joe Brewin.
Joe Brewin expects Peterborough United’s promotion-winning form to continue when they travel to Colchester on Saturday afternoon.
Wolves won't have it easy against Coventry, but Joe Brewin is calling a fourth win in succession for Kenny Jackett's men.
Preston finally lost their first game of the season last week, but Joe Brewin thinks they'll return to winning ways against Crewe.
Stevenage are struggling at the wrong end of the table, and Joe Brewin doesn't see that changing against Coventry.
There's been no stopping Leyton Orient, and Joe Brewin doesn't expect that to change against overachieving Walsall this Saturday.
Sheffield United have started poorly, but Joe Brewin reckons they can see off managerless Carlisle at Brunton Park on Saturday.
Peterborough had their 100% start ended by Crawley last weekend, but Joe Brewin reckons they can bounce back in style at Crewe.
Following their impressive 100% start, Joe Brewin can't see past another Leyton Orient win at Colchester United on Saturday.
The clock's ticking for Karl Robinson but Joe Brewin thinks MK Dons can get the job done against Bristol City on Saturday.
- 1 of 116
- Moyes being linked with every job going now. If he's got any sense, he'll take that long break he was supposed to take a year ago. — 5 hours 2 min ago
- @TheThomoHawk Hey pal, are you doing the Rangers v Stranraer game on Saturday? I'm back in the Stats wagon. — 5 hours 3 min ago
- @toddycounago @marklangdon @RacingPost Got mine yesterday. Leaving the house this afternoon and not coming back until I've read it! — 5 hours 53 min ago
- @herecomestroy Money not my focus. No help as a punter. Prefer to look at personality, culture, etc. City long-term orientated, Chelsea not. — 6 hours 32 sec ago
- @_WhiteFever_ United's biggest core value is win at all costs. But agree, that's the only sticking point in the case for Mourinho. — 6 hours 8 min ago