Debut joy for County boss
Keith Curle saw his new Notts County side earn a late victory in his first game in charge on Wednesday night.
The midfielder’s effort landed odds of 17/10 with Paddy Power, Victor Chandler and William Hill and saw County move to within five points of the top six.
This, just four days after the club sacked Martin Allen following Saturday’s 3-0 defeat at Hartlepool. Stan James now make Notts 66/1 to seal promotion this term.
Meanwhile, a day earlier in the third tier, 4/1 Walsall claimed a vital win at fellow strugglers Scunthorpe. Stoke loanee Florent Cuvelier netted the only goal of the game to see the Saddlers move out of the drop zone at the expense of their hosts.
Coral still make Dean Smith’s men 5/6 to suffer relegation, with the Iron 9/4 with Paddy Power.
With second-placed Sheffield United going well, the Addicks have been moved out marginally to 4/11 for the title. They are still seven points clear at the top.
Best of the Bets Show
- @Mightyb1ue Chelsea & Mourinho deserve each other! — 1 hour 13 min ago
- @Mightyb1ue RAFA OUT! — 1 hour 22 min ago
- Any Spaniards in London with Champions League final tickets - my offer of swapping them for 2 Muse tickets on Saturday still stands — 3 hours 55 min ago
- @colinttrainor Don't forget to factor in points gained v 10 men, deflected goals scored, plus shots so bad they turned into perfect assists. — 3 hours 59 min ago
- It's the biggest game in Danish football since Euro 92! Horsens v Brondy, loser down, winner stays up. Live betting available now @HeavenBet — 21 hours 47 min ago