Parry pleads for patience
Parry was targeted by sections of the Prenton Park crowd on Tuesday night as his Rovers side could only manage a 0-0 draw with struggling Rochdale which leaves them with just one win from their last 11 league games.
He was eager to point out that the squad are currently struggling with a number of injuries and illnesses which have contributed to their form.
Parry said: "I know the crowd have had a little pop at me. I don't like to have a go back at the crowd, but if they're sitting in the stand and they look over their shoulder and see how many of our players are sitting on the same row as them and who those players are.
"I have two players who shouldn't have been on the pitch and I've got two players who - without going into too much detail - couldn't get off the toilet at half-time.
"I've got Muzzy (Mustafa Tiryaki) out and we missed him and, at the last minute, Adam McGurk. Then Ian Goodison picked up a knee injury, Ash Taylor wanted to come off with his calf and Bucks (David Buchanan) with his shin. So, if the fans take a little step back and look at what we've got."
Tranmere travel to Bournemouth on Saturday and Stan James offer a market-leading 15/4 about the away win.
Best of the Bets Show
- Big basketball action tonight as the Spurs meet the Grizzlies. @Heavenbet prices are available here: http://t.co/hiOy0ziDHX — 3 hours 11 min ago
- @vasman60 Yeah, well weird. Don't mind this Eastern/Western business, so long as they sort a bog-standard round-robin. — 4 hours 1 min ago
- Been umming and ahhing about punting on MLS but my OCD couldn't cope with a league consisting of 19 teams. Nice one, City. #fuckoffredbulls — 4 hours 11 min ago
- @OllieHolt22 It's also going to be the most biased thing you've ever read. Loved his last one, but nearly every page needed a pinch of salt. — 5 hours 57 sec ago
- If Arsene Wenger steps down this summer, Twitter will be the world's longest-serving manager of tiresome tweets. — 5 hours 13 min ago