Parry wants striking improvement
Tranmere boss Les Parry has challenged his strikers to step up and fill the void left by Jose Baxter.
Parry believes he already has the players to fill the hole left by Baxter’s absence and hinted that Andy Robinson could be the man to step up to the plate.
"The playing pattern won't change that much, but who the personnel will be I've not decided on yet," he told Tranmere Player.
"With Jose going back it makes the squad smaller so everyone has more of an opportunity. Jose was starting every game so there's definitely a place up for grabs.
"Whether it's Andy or someone else who gets that we haven't decided yet, but Andy is certainly one of those who is a possibility."
Tranmere travel to Yeovil on Saturday and are a general 2/1 to win the match.
Best of the Bets Show
- @Peter_Maitland @bishbashbosh197 @sammydymond Where. On Earth. Is Lord Beaverbrook? — 23 hours 49 min ago
- Hoffenheim only qualified for this play-off with two late penalties to win at Dortmund. Will their luck hold again tonight? — 1 day 2 hours ago
- Today's big match is the relegation decider in Germany. Hoffenheim 1.9 v Kaiserslautern 4.17 @heavenbet The draw is 3.45 — 1 day 2 hours ago
- @dih_uk That's one of my favourite ever FFL sketches! I voted B-C-A, by the way. — 1 day 13 hours ago
- @dih_uk Goal of the season competition from 1987/88 (when football wasn't rubbish) http://t.co/SvO1PAuLXQ Can you spot the trend? — 1 day 21 hours ago