Rovers duo in fitness fight
Tranmere pair Enoch Showunmi and Martin Devaney are battling to be fit for Saturday’s game against MK Dons.
Neither player trained last week due to ankle and groin injuries respectively, and will be assessed by boss Les Parry ahead of the game at Prenton Park.
"Martin still hasn't trained so hopefully he will train later this week, and it's the same with Enoch," Parry told Tranmere Player.
"I know Martin is keen and says he's ready to play, but he's not really. He hasn't trained for a week now so we need to get him fit.
"I can't see Enoch being ready for this weekend, but we'll have a look at the end of the week. We don't want to be rushing him only to lose him again for three or four weeks.
"But if we can get him on the bench, even if it's only to get him on for 10 or 15 minutes at the end that would be great."
Rovers are 19/10 with Stan James to beat MK Dons on Saturday.
- @ChrisNotMatt To be fair, @TheNorthMonkee identified @TopDaneFold as the weakest at the table, and bullied him out of most of his stack. — 1 hour 58 min ago
- @TheNorthMonkee has now left the building, repeating @LauraMCornelius voiceovers over and over in an increasingly higher and quicker tone. — 1 hour 58 min ago
- @caniggiascores http://t.co/HWStiBBxtl — 2 hours 43 min ago
- RT @mikejohnhale: https://t.co/ffu3p6OR3F — 2 hours 49 min ago
- United shooting towards the Kop, I'm guessing Charlton won the toss. Did they have to switch round just before kick-off? #oldschool — 4 hours 37 min ago