Rovers duo in fitness fight
Tranmere pair Enoch Showunmi and Martin Devaney are battling to be fit for Saturday’s game against MK Dons.
Neither player trained last week due to ankle and groin injuries respectively, and will be assessed by boss Les Parry ahead of the game at Prenton Park.
"Martin still hasn't trained so hopefully he will train later this week, and it's the same with Enoch," Parry told Tranmere Player.
"I know Martin is keen and says he's ready to play, but he's not really. He hasn't trained for a week now so we need to get him fit.
"I can't see Enoch being ready for this weekend, but we'll have a look at the end of the week. We don't want to be rushing him only to lose him again for three or four weeks.
"But if we can get him on the bench, even if it's only to get him on for 10 or 15 minutes at the end that would be great."
Rovers are 19/10 with Stan James to beat MK Dons on Saturday.
- @Kenny_Crawford One packet a day? At that rate, Scotland may have qualified for an international tournament before you finish this album. — 2 hours 2 min ago
- @burdinho @OOSOUL_ Cheers mate. — 17 hours 13 min ago
- @packytheblue How's he doing? Not seen him since City won the title! Think he was avoiding me at Roses gig in Barcelona after I'd had a few! — 17 hours 13 min ago
- @packytheblue Live text updates, possible colour piece afterwards. — 17 hours 18 min ago
- @storeyda Live updates online, maybe a colour piece afterwards. — 17 hours 19 min ago