Rovers duo in fitness fight
Tranmere pair Enoch Showunmi and Martin Devaney are battling to be fit for Saturday’s game against MK Dons.
Neither player trained last week due to ankle and groin injuries respectively, and will be assessed by boss Les Parry ahead of the game at Prenton Park.
"Martin still hasn't trained so hopefully he will train later this week, and it's the same with Enoch," Parry told Tranmere Player.
"I know Martin is keen and says he's ready to play, but he's not really. He hasn't trained for a week now so we need to get him fit.
"I can't see Enoch being ready for this weekend, but we'll have a look at the end of the week. We don't want to be rushing him only to lose him again for three or four weeks.
"But if we can get him on the bench, even if it's only to get him on for 10 or 15 minutes at the end that would be great."
Rovers are 19/10 with Stan James to beat MK Dons on Saturday.
- RT @English_AS: Juan Carlos I (King of Spain): "Madrid played better. Hala Madrid" — 5 hours 29 min ago
- Nice of Real Madrid to wear them Luton tracksuits on such a big night. — 7 hours 30 min ago
- Moyes being linked with every job going now. If he's got any sense, he'll take that long break he was supposed to take a year ago. — 14 hours 21 min ago
- @TheThomoHawk Hey pal, are you doing the Rangers v Stranraer game on Saturday? I'm back in the Stats wagon. — 14 hours 22 min ago
- @toddycounago @marklangdon @RacingPost Got mine yesterday. Leaving the house this afternoon and not coming back until I've read it! — 15 hours 11 min ago