Rovers duo in fitness fight
Tranmere pair Enoch Showunmi and Martin Devaney are battling to be fit for Saturday’s game against MK Dons.
Neither player trained last week due to ankle and groin injuries respectively, and will be assessed by boss Les Parry ahead of the game at Prenton Park.
"Martin still hasn't trained so hopefully he will train later this week, and it's the same with Enoch," Parry told Tranmere Player.
"I know Martin is keen and says he's ready to play, but he's not really. He hasn't trained for a week now so we need to get him fit.
"I can't see Enoch being ready for this weekend, but we'll have a look at the end of the week. We don't want to be rushing him only to lose him again for three or four weeks.
"But if we can get him on the bench, even if it's only to get him on for 10 or 15 minutes at the end that would be great."
Rovers are 19/10 with Stan James to beat MK Dons on Saturday.
- RT @eaamalyon: Seriousness of Brazil violence tonight was such that it's front page of Marca, back page of Daily Mirror and many more furth… — 10 hours 10 min ago
- Video of the trouble I was on about earlier: http://t.co/FzlZrYxvQY No doubt this will be news tomorrow with World Cup on the horizon. — 11 hours 51 min ago
- @Crozzers84 Horrific mate. Relegation decider for Vasco, neutral venue, 1-0 down, no police in stadium. Just went off and didn't stop. — 13 hours 48 min ago
- RT @eaamalyon: Quick story on what's going on in Atletico v Vasco game http://t.co/rbvHhzq0GP — 13 hours 56 min ago
- RT @Sparkyblues1986: @Miguel_MCFC several fans looked to be in a seriously bad way. wonder if they will sweep in under the carpet given Wo… — 14 hours 3 min ago