After three consecutive victories, Rich Greatorex is keen to be on side with York when they host Wycombe on Saturday.
Newport have struggled in 2014 and Rich Greatorex thinks Mansfield could add to their woes at Field Mill on Saturday.
Accrington have been superb on the road of late and Rich Greatorex is backing them when they visit Wycombe on Saturday.
Rich Greatorex fancies Wimbledon for the away win on Saturday as Oxford continue to deal with their surprise managerial departure.
Morecambe aren't firing on all cylinders, but Rich Greatorex says the arrival of Portsmouth on Saturday presents an opportunity.
Fleetwood boast a 100% record so far in 2014 and Rich Greatorex is backing them to keep it up against Hartlepool this weekend.
It’s a return to league action for those teams still in the FA Cup, and we’re taking on two who may be focusing on midweek games.
Northampton are rock bottom of League Two and Rich Greatorex fears a heavy defeat at Newport on Saturday.
Mansfield's woeful run continues and Rich Greatorex expects Cheltenham to pile more misery on the Stags on Sunday.
Rich Greatorex fancies both Scunthorpe and Accrington in League Two on Boxing Day, and has also found a tempting treble.
Leaders Oxford United and a resurgent Accrington Stanley are on Richard Greatorex's radar in League Two this Saturday afternoon.
After wins in their last three, Rich Greatorex is backing Scunthorpe to return from Wycombe with maximum points on Saturday.
- 1 of 130
- Stunning intro from @acjimbo on today's Football Weekly Extra. Genuine LOL on a busy metro. — 1 hour 27 min ago
- RT @HPoolMail: Hartlepool United fans are go for annual fancy dress party: http://t.co/Je8Uv7G2dt — 2 hours 59 min ago
- @oilysailor Only team to do the double over us that season, if I'm not mistaken. Tuesday night game at Adams Park was a real low point. — 3 hours 32 min ago
- @nickgoff79 @cgullman Yeah, my chunky top-half bet on Boro looking like a write-off now. — 4 hours 19 min ago
- @cgullman Hope you're right. My ratings make Donny a bet but Reading nick so many snide points away. Doubt Burnley match usual intensity. — 4 hours 31 min ago