Championship - None of the Championship's six new sides managed to clinch victory, with only three managing a point.
League Two - Exeter were humbled at home by Morecambe on their return to the basement while Accrington were surprise victors at Southend.
Premier League - Mladen Petric and Michu both scored twice on their Premier League debuts as Fulham and Swansea stormed to 5-0 opening day wins.
League One - New Crawley boss Richie Barker saw his side ease past Scunthorpe on the opening day, while MK Dons also tasted success.
Conference - Newport County sealed a third straight success on Saturday as they saw off Lincoln, while Cambridge were also victorious.
Conference - Ebbsfleet kicked off their campaign with a memorable victory at Nuneaton while title favourites Luton were held at home.
Conference - Over the last fortnight we’ve featured each of the division’s 24 clubs: this is your one-stop shop for all those profiles.
Premier League - Two injury-time goals clinched Manchester City the title on a dramatic final day as QPR survived at Bolton's expense.
Premier League - No time for research? Check out our bite-size summary looking ahead at Sunday’s action in the Premier League.
Europe - Juventus secure the Serie A title while Koln are relegated from the Bundesliga on an astonishing weekend of European football.
Premier League - Manchester City inched closer to their first title in 44 years after Yaya Toure's brace secured victory at Newcastle on Sunday.
Best of the Bets Show
- @ES307 I wouldn't mind, but there's two brilliant bestselling books about cultivating talent. The FA seem to have totally ignored both. — 1 week 8 hours ago
- @bedrock_mcfc Not sure I get your point. German reform started in 1999. First generation is just beginning to emerge now. — 1 week 8 hours ago
- Meanwhile, the Germans plough a billion quid into 121 local sports centres, giving free coaching to all kids from 8yo upwards. Mugs. — 1 week 8 hours ago
- It's just what we need, a state-of-the-art training facility where the cream of the emerging talent want for nothing. — 1 week 8 hours ago
- Don't worry, give it a couple years, St George's Park will sort this mess out. — 1 week 8 hours ago