Championship - None of the Championship's six new sides managed to clinch victory, with only three managing a point.
League Two - Exeter were humbled at home by Morecambe on their return to the basement while Accrington were surprise victors at Southend.
Premier League - Mladen Petric and Michu both scored twice on their Premier League debuts as Fulham and Swansea stormed to 5-0 opening day wins.
League One - New Crawley boss Richie Barker saw his side ease past Scunthorpe on the opening day, while MK Dons also tasted success.
Conference - Newport County sealed a third straight success on Saturday as they saw off Lincoln, while Cambridge were also victorious.
Conference - Ebbsfleet kicked off their campaign with a memorable victory at Nuneaton while title favourites Luton were held at home.
Conference - Over the last fortnight we’ve featured each of the division’s 24 clubs: this is your one-stop shop for all those profiles.
Premier League - Two injury-time goals clinched Manchester City the title on a dramatic final day as QPR survived at Bolton's expense.
Premier League - No time for research? Check out our bite-size summary looking ahead at Sunday’s action in the Premier League.
Europe - Juventus secure the Serie A title while Koln are relegated from the Bundesliga on an astonishing weekend of European football.
Premier League - Manchester City inched closer to their first title in 44 years after Yaya Toure's brace secured victory at Newcastle on Sunday.
- @MikeNumber5 @MacNab63 @murdochD Typical Spain. Unique definition of 'sold out'. Fingers crossed my card will be worth summat tomorrow! — 3 hours 52 min ago
- @GAVCITY @MikeNumber5 @MacNab63 @murdochD How much & where from? Getting loads of requests. — 4 hours 15 min ago
- Chris Powell gone. Harsh maybe, don't know the ins and outs. But that was no way to approach an FA Cup QF against lower division opposition. — 5 hours 34 min ago
- @Jackthehat74 With Tomo now, staying at mine tonight. Train gets in at 10.30 tomorrow morning. — 5 hours 47 min ago
- Plotted up outside the Rovers Return. Quick piss, get a round in. Already been given three tips in the first! — 6 hours 4 min ago