Championship-bound Wigan Athletic are playing only for pride against Aston Villa at the DW Stadium on Sunday afternoon.
West Ham United search for their first win in four games against relegated Reading at the Boleyn Ground on Sunday.
Sir Alex Ferguson's last game in charge of Manchester United takes him to West Bromwich Albion on Sunday afternoon.
Tottenham Hotspur must beat Sunderland at White Hart Lane to have a chance of Champions League football next season.
Swansea City look to overhaul West Bromwich Albion in eighth against Fulham at the Liberty Stadium on Sunday.
Southampton and Stoke are both hunting top-half finishes when they face off at St Mary's on Sunday afternoon.
Newcastle United can throw a spanner in the Arsenal works at St James' Park on Sunday.
Manchester City can finally lay a dismal season to rest when Norwich City travel to the Etihad Stadium on Sunday afternoon.
Liverpool can make it a positive end to the season against relegated QPR at Anfield on Sunday afternoon.
Europa League champions Chelsea aim to fend off Arsenal for third place with victory over Everton at Stamford Bridge.
Relegated Reading take on a beleaguered Manchester City side in their final home match of the season on Tuesday evening.
FA Cup winners Wigan Athletic need a win against top-four chasing Arsenal to avoid relegation at the Emirates on Tuesday night.
Best of the Bets Show
- Big basketball action tonight as the Spurs meet the Grizzlies. @Heavenbet prices are available here: http://t.co/hiOy0ziDHX — 9 hours 41 min ago
- @vasman60 Yeah, well weird. Don't mind this Eastern/Western business, so long as they sort a bog-standard round-robin. — 10 hours 30 min ago
- Been umming and ahhing about punting on MLS but my OCD couldn't cope with a league consisting of 19 teams. Nice one, City. #fuckoffredbulls — 10 hours 41 min ago
- @OllieHolt22 It's also going to be the most biased thing you've ever read. Loved his last one, but nearly every page needed a pinch of salt. — 11 hours 30 min ago
- If Arsene Wenger steps down this summer, Twitter will be the world's longest-serving manager of tiresome tweets. — 11 hours 43 min ago