There's been few goals when the top sides have met this season, and Sam Dymond expects another low-scoring Premier League weekend.
Arsenal have had a fabulous week and Sam Dymond believes they can complete it with another notable success – at Manchester United.
Sam Dymond reckons the bookmakers are underestimating Aston Villa as they prepare to welcome Everton to the Midlands this weekend.
West Brom have put together a smart run of results and Sam Dymond reckons they look good value to overcome bogey side Stoke City.
Martin Jol's days as Fulham boss look numbered, and Sam Dymond expects Stoke to land the final blow at Craven Cottage on Saturday.
Cardiff fans are travelling to Fulham in large numbers this week and Sam Dymond reckons they will be leaving in celebratory mood.
Southampton are yet to shine this season, but Sam Dymond has a sneaky feeling they may just come good at Liverpool this weekend.
Sam Dymond believes Aston Villa have all the assets necessary to steer them to victory against faltering Newcastle this weekend.
Alan Pardew and Martin Jol are both feeling the pressure, and Sam Dymond expects little action when their teams meet on Saturday.
Jose Mourinho is out to make an instant impression at Chelsea and can do so by inflicting defeat on the champions at Old Trafford.
Paolo Di Canio has had Sunderland on a strict fitness regime and Sam Dymond expects instant results versus Fulham in their opener.
The Premier League title race looks wide-open, but Sam Dymond thinks Manchester City have the right manager to lead them to glory.
- 1 of 103
- Alastair Cook is one useless tosser #Ashes #fb — 1 hour 22 min ago
- RT @KarenFazBBC: "He's not wearing shorts... He's not wearing SHORTSSS... Uwe Rosler he's not wearing shorts." #wafc fans having a party in… — 7 hours 57 min ago
- @andrew_maitland @Peter_Maitland Yes, without a doubt. 4th seamer with no genuine tweakers. Don't think I'll be setting my alarm though... — 9 hours 33 min ago
- @bifana_bifana Yes, I think. DM incoming. — 11 hours 11 min ago
- @bifana_bifana Are you going to Spurs, sir? — 11 hours 20 min ago