It's been a torrid week for West Ham and Sam Dymond sees no end to their misery when they head to Cardiff on Saturday afternoon.
Sam Dymond has cast an eye over a packed Boxing Day schedule in the Premier League and picked out a number of tempting long-shots.
There's a full round of fixtures in the Premier League over the next three days, and Sam Dymond has picked out his favourite bets.
Arsenal face their toughest test yet on Saturday lunchtime, and Sam Dymond reckons Manchester City can gain ground on the leaders.
2012 was pretty good for Manchester City and Sam Dymond anticipates them starting the New Year in fine style when Stoke visit.
There's been few goals when the top sides have met this season, and Sam Dymond expects another low-scoring Premier League weekend.
Arsenal have had a fabulous week and Sam Dymond believes they can complete it with another notable success – at Manchester United.
Sam Dymond reckons the bookmakers are underestimating Aston Villa as they prepare to welcome Everton to the Midlands this weekend.
West Brom have put together a smart run of results and Sam Dymond reckons they look good value to overcome bogey side Stoke City.
Martin Jol's days as Fulham boss look numbered, and Sam Dymond expects Stoke to land the final blow at Craven Cottage on Saturday.
Cardiff fans are travelling to Fulham in large numbers this week and Sam Dymond reckons they will be leaving in celebratory mood.
Southampton are yet to shine this season, but Sam Dymond has a sneaky feeling they may just come good at Liverpool this weekend.
- 1 of 104
- So Fergie's selling his wine. Like any connoisseur would. £3m he wants for it. This could yet be his greatest coup. #mindgames — 11 hours 33 min ago
- @dih_uk I wish that was our midfield - with one sitting deep and Lewis Holtby just ahead. — 12 hours 9 min ago
- Has anybody else completed the official 2014 Daniele De Rossi sticker album? http://t.co/04SK0aslvQ — 12 hours 58 min ago
- @coyney78 Nothing concrete as yet, except I'm looking for reasons not to be with Argentina. Dream draw for them on many levels. — 15 hours 33 min ago
- @VidalAndreas Aye, now and again! — 15 hours 47 min ago