The 92: in profile
With the 2012/13 campaign in its infancy, there’s still time to read our pre-season profiles of all 92 Football League clubs...
While the nation was gawping at Jessica Ennis and wondering what Crufts for horses was doing at the Olympics, we were busy compiling profiles of all 92 League clubs ahead of the start of the season. Designed to inform your year of punting, each side was analysed using four categories: Stability, Control, Mood and Development, with each ranked from * (lowest) to ***** (highest).
So before the autumn comes, managers leave and players revolt, here are all 92, with the information correct at time of publication:
All links to our 24 Blue Square Bet Premier profiles can be found here.
Best of the Bets Show
- For me, it's 1.) Matt Le Tissier 2.) Rod Wallace 3.) Mark Hughes http://t.co/h5Dm8r8oPA Shame about there being no premium bonds though... — 6 hours 35 min ago
- @rpsly @jpmchugh Oh yes, Cheggars. John Peel, Friday afternoon, chilli con carne with extra jalapeños. Mint. — 8 hours 41 min ago
- "But I'm Norwegian. I'm not allowed to go that close to the opponents goal" — 10 hours 39 min ago
- @bizzielizzieFFC It was still awesome! — 11 hours 1 min ago
- @MattPBriggs Keep Parky and that squad together, I don't see much standing between you and top six next term. — 12 hours 52 min ago