Premier League - Liverpool can make it a positive end to the season against relegated QPR at Anfield on Sunday afternoon.
Premier League - West Ham United search for their first win in four games against relegated Reading at the Boleyn Ground on Sunday.
Premier League - Manchester City can finally lay a dismal season to rest when Norwich City travel to the Etihad Stadium on Sunday afternoon.
Premier League - Championship-bound Wigan Athletic are playing only for pride against Aston Villa at the DW Stadium on Sunday afternoon.
Premier League - Newcastle United can throw a spanner in the Arsenal works at St James' Park on Sunday.
Championship - Millwall still have a slight chance of getting relegated on the final day when they travel to face Derby on Saturday.
Championship - Blackburn could still do with a point to secure survival when they visit Birmingham on Saturday afternoon.
Championship - Both Huddersfield and Barnsley need points to battle against a final-day relegation when they meet on Saturday.
Championship - Bolton can secure their play-off position this weekend when they welcome Blackpool to the Reebok Stadium.
Championship - Hull could secure a place in the Premier League on Saturday afternoon when they welcome Cardiff to the KC Stadium.
League One - Sheffield United need a first goal in four games in order to gain a first-leg advantage in the play-off semi-final with Yeovil.
League One - Swindon hope to capitalise on home dominance and bruised Brentford outfit in their play-off semi-final first leg on Saturday.
League One - A ninth successive win will top off the Prenton Park promotion party for Bournemouth, at a Tranmere side without a point in five.
League One - Portsmouth will finish bottom of the League One table but could still go out on a high with victory over Shrewsbury on Saturday.
League One - Two of the league's most inconsistent outfits meet at Broadhall Way on Saturday as Stevenage prepare to host MK Dons.
League Two - The Shrimpers will aim for their first win over the Shrimps on Saturday at Roots Hall, as both sides look to end recent poor form.
League Two - Like seven others, Torquay’s Football League status is on the line this weekend at Plainmoor but a point is all that's needed.
League Two - Town will be looking to avenge their heavy Conference play-off defeat at Kingsmeadow two years ago as the Dons fight for survival.
League Two - Wanderers player-manager Gareth Ainsworth will play the last game of his footballing career this weekend at Adams Park.
League Two - After losing 4-0 in October to give Barnet their first win of the season, Northampton could help relegate the Bees at Sixfields.
Best of the Bets Show
- Big basketball action tonight as the Spurs meet the Grizzlies. @Heavenbet prices are available here: http://t.co/hiOy0ziDHX — 4 hours 48 min ago
- @vasman60 Yeah, well weird. Don't mind this Eastern/Western business, so long as they sort a bog-standard round-robin. — 5 hours 37 min ago
- Been umming and ahhing about punting on MLS but my OCD couldn't cope with a league consisting of 19 teams. Nice one, City. #fuckoffredbulls — 5 hours 48 min ago
- @OllieHolt22 It's also going to be the most biased thing you've ever read. Loved his last one, but nearly every page needed a pinch of salt. — 6 hours 37 min ago
- If Arsene Wenger steps down this summer, Twitter will be the world's longest-serving manager of tiresome tweets. — 6 hours 50 min ago