Ian Holloway sends his Crystal Palace side to face former side Blackpool at Selhurst Park this weekend, while Saturday's evening kick-off sees a West Midlands derby between Wolves and Birmingham. Rich Greatorex has previewed all 12 of the weekend's Championship matches, here with his best bet tips...
For a more in-depth analysis of the weekend's action, read Mike Holden's Championship betting preview, featuring the relegation six-pointer between Sheffield Wednesday and Bristol City, plus Burnley's trip to Nottingham Forest.
- @nickgoff79 @cgullman Yeah, my chunky top-half bet on Boro looking like a write-off now. — 55 min 32 sec ago
- @cgullman Hope you're right. My ratings make Donny a bet but Reading nick so many snide points away. Doubt Burnley match usual intensity. — 1 hour 7 min ago
- @cgullman @Alan_Alger_ I know. BHA top 6 & Bpool relegation, so gutted about that. Reading from here. Underwhelming but Adkins gets results. — 1 hour 12 min ago
- @cgullman @Alan_Alger_ Of course. But generally find ranking teams acc to shot ratio helpful. Results often follow upturn in shot %. — 1 hour 25 min ago
- @cgullman @Alan_Alger_ Shot count down (I think) but %F/A similar. Obv converting better now but I've had CP outside bottom 6 all season. — 1 hour 27 min ago