In a weekend of rivalry in the Championship, Saturday brings us a Yorkshire derby, a South London derby, Crystal Palace against Brighton, and an East Midlands derby, while Sunday presents a Lancashire derby. Rich Greatorex has previewed all the weekend's action, along with his best bet verdicts....
For a more in-depth look at the action, read Mike Holden's Championship preview, featuring Huddersfield v Leeds and Hull's trip to Nottingham Forest.
- @Daniel_Shack It still wouldn't be the least edible cuisine I've had inside a football ground. Long live the Fire Pie of Gigg Lane, Bury. — 8 hours 28 min ago
- Doesn't change the fact that anything can happen in the play-offs but purely on their numbers, the price is a good one. — 9 hours 56 min ago
- Won nine out of 10 after today, but I'm going back 20-odd matches. They've been matching Luton stride for stride since Christmas. — 9 hours 58 min ago
- Not sure if I'm late to the party with this one but Halifax look a tidy bet for promotion at 10/3. Smashing it to pieces on my ratings. — 10 hours 5 min ago
- I really don't believe that St Mirren v Hibs is trending alongside the new Superman film and a fire in a safari park. http://t.co/Up1vcCA4Fr — 10 hours 21 min ago