In a weekend of rivalry in the Championship, Saturday brings us a Yorkshire derby, a South London derby, Crystal Palace against Brighton, and an East Midlands derby, while Sunday presents a Lancashire derby. Rich Greatorex has previewed all the weekend's action, along with his best bet verdicts....
For a more in-depth look at the action, read Mike Holden's Championship preview, featuring Huddersfield v Leeds and Hull's trip to Nottingham Forest.
- @MattPBriggs Call me an old cynic, but also think it's vital Brazil do well for govt & FIFA. If South Korea can reach the semis... — 4 hours 9 min ago
- @MattPBriggs If they win group and do OK with SF oppo, extra day's rest could be a massive advantage ahead of the final. — 4 hours 21 min ago
- @MattPBriggs Group schedule is bonkers. Cumulative effects could be huge. Brazil only vulnerable to climate/recovery time at SF stage. — 4 hours 23 min ago
- Before a ball is even plucked, I make Brazil a bet at 7/2. If they don't reach the semis and trade at shorter than 2/1, I'll eat my hat. — 4 hours 32 min ago
- @wolvesbradders Think his ability will only become more obvious the higher up he goes. Reminds me of Paul Lambert in that respect. — 8 hours 45 min ago