Tips & Advice
Capital One Cup - Bradford might give them a hard time at Wembley, but Mike Holden expects Swansea's class to shine through eventually.
Capital One Cup - Bradford have battled gamely into the last four and Henry Milward reckons they’ll make it tough for Aston Villa on Tuesday.
Capital One Cup - Darren Bent could feature on Tuesday as Aston Villa travel to Norwich and Henry Milward isn’t ruling out a surprise away success.
Capital One Cup - On Wednesday, Chelsea host Manchester United in a rematch of Sunday's contest and Sam Dymond reckons the Londoners can prevail.
Capital One Cup - Henry Milward is backing Middlesbrough to upset Sunderland on Tuesday as the pair meet in the fourth round of the Capital One Cup.
Capital One Cup - Circumstance conspired against Manchester City last season but Mike Holden is backing them to lift the trophy this year.
Capital One Cup - Chelsea are still to convince and Henry Milward fancies Stale Solbakken’s Wolves to push the Blues all the way on Tuesday.
Capital One Cup - Ipswich are desperate for a response after a weekend humiliation but League One Carlisle can prolong their pain on Tuesday.
Capital One Cup - League Two clubs have enjoyed a number of notable successes in recent League Cup forays and we’re backing them to do so again.
Best of the Bets Show
- Big basketball action tonight as the Spurs meet the Grizzlies. @Heavenbet prices are available here: http://t.co/hiOy0ziDHX — 8 hours 11 min ago
- @vasman60 Yeah, well weird. Don't mind this Eastern/Western business, so long as they sort a bog-standard round-robin. — 9 hours 17 sec ago
- Been umming and ahhing about punting on MLS but my OCD couldn't cope with a league consisting of 19 teams. Nice one, City. #fuckoffredbulls — 9 hours 10 min ago
- @OllieHolt22 It's also going to be the most biased thing you've ever read. Loved his last one, but nearly every page needed a pinch of salt. — 10 hours 12 sec ago
- If Arsene Wenger steps down this summer, Twitter will be the world's longest-serving manager of tiresome tweets. — 10 hours 12 min ago