Overall Investment: £500
Current Bank: £533.40
Current Lay Stake: £20
Number Of Lays: 7
Total Liability: £140.60
The Lay Bank
Friday 11th January 2013
It's back to league action after FA Cup third round time last weekend. We've selected seven teams you should be laying...
Please Login Above OR Register to view 'The Lay Bank'.
- That @FraudeMundial14 account... WTF? If we were talking about anyone other than FIFA, I'd laugh it off as nonsense. — 1 hour 20 min ago
- RT @BenFoster: Hahahahahaha!! Found a Lego Sean Dyche in my boys Advent calendar! http://t.co/wmRgPnoCSO — 12 hours 10 min ago
- @MattPBriggs Call me an old cynic, but also think it's vital Brazil do well for govt & FIFA. If South Korea can reach the semis... — 18 hours 7 min ago
- @MattPBriggs If they win group and do OK with SF oppo, extra day's rest could be a massive advantage ahead of the final. — 18 hours 20 min ago
- @MattPBriggs Group schedule is bonkers. Cumulative effects could be huge. Brazil only vulnerable to climate/recovery time at SF stage. — 18 hours 22 min ago