World Cup 2014
Henry Milward reckons he’s found a way to get with England as they travel to minnows San Marino in Group H on Friday night.
England can take advantage of Poland's tired legs late on in Warsaw on Tuesday evening, according to Sam Dymond.
England host minnows San Marino in qualifying at Wembley on Friday night and Sam Dymond expects them to run up a huge scoreline.
After hitting five in Moldova, Sam Dymond fancies England to succeed by a more reserved scoreline against Ukraine on Tuesday.
England begin their journey to Brazil in Moldova on Friday but we don’t expect Roy Hodgson's men to have it all their own way.
Best of the Bets Show
- Big basketball action tonight as the Spurs meet the Grizzlies. @Heavenbet prices are available here: http://t.co/hiOy0ziDHX — 1 hour 19 min ago
- @vasman60 Yeah, well weird. Don't mind this Eastern/Western business, so long as they sort a bog-standard round-robin. — 2 hours 9 min ago
- Been umming and ahhing about punting on MLS but my OCD couldn't cope with a league consisting of 19 teams. Nice one, City. #fuckoffredbulls — 2 hours 19 min ago
- @OllieHolt22 It's also going to be the most biased thing you've ever read. Loved his last one, but nearly every page needed a pinch of salt. — 3 hours 9 min ago
- If Arsene Wenger steps down this summer, Twitter will be the world's longest-serving manager of tiresome tweets. — 3 hours 21 min ago