World Cup 2014
Henry Milward reckons he’s found a way to get with England as they travel to minnows San Marino in Group H on Friday night.
England can take advantage of Poland's tired legs late on in Warsaw on Tuesday evening, according to Sam Dymond.
England host minnows San Marino in qualifying at Wembley on Friday night and Sam Dymond expects them to run up a huge scoreline.
After hitting five in Moldova, Sam Dymond fancies England to succeed by a more reserved scoreline against Ukraine on Tuesday.
England begin their journey to Brazil in Moldova on Friday but we don’t expect Roy Hodgson's men to have it all their own way.
- RT @Chris_Webb1: Rivalries aside, delighted to see Exeter City gain planning permission for their new improved stadium #pafc #ecfc http://t… — 37 min 38 sec ago
- RT @seeadarkness: In the least surprising, most depressing news of the day, Vasco are to demand the points from Sunday's game because of le… — 7 hours 30 min ago
- The nine hour overnight Megabus is never a joy, but it's at least tolerable when coming on the back of @LosCampesinos being bloody brilliant — 18 hours 7 sec ago
- ...but the timing of his outburst says only one thing - Luton are going to catch us, we're feeling the pressure. — 18 hours 28 min ago
- Richard Money is right in what he says about promotion places from the Conference... — 18 hours 29 min ago