World Cup 2014
Henry Milward reckons he’s found a way to get with England as they travel to minnows San Marino in Group H on Friday night.
England can take advantage of Poland's tired legs late on in Warsaw on Tuesday evening, according to Sam Dymond.
England host minnows San Marino in qualifying at Wembley on Friday night and Sam Dymond expects them to run up a huge scoreline.
After hitting five in Moldova, Sam Dymond fancies England to succeed by a more reserved scoreline against Ukraine on Tuesday.
England begin their journey to Brazil in Moldova on Friday but we don’t expect Roy Hodgson's men to have it all their own way.
- @sammydymond @ElmerMatt At the time, we thought Nuts took a terrible penalty v The Czechs, but Borini & Baines clearly thought otherwise — 10 hours 35 min ago
- @HeavenBetGareth Ah yes, cue vacuous music. — 12 hours 15 min ago
- I thought that when @sammydymond signed up for that gig he asked for 2 things in his contract. And that no terrible vacuous music was 1? — 12 hours 17 min ago
- @sammydymond I've always wondered exactly what Henry Afrika's of Scunthorpe is — 12 hours 21 min ago
- @sammydymond Don't worry Hull fans - you're in safe hands with Walford. And McAllister. — 12 hours 26 min ago