World Cup 2014
Henry Milward reckons he’s found a way to get with England as they travel to minnows San Marino in Group H on Friday night.
England can take advantage of Poland's tired legs late on in Warsaw on Tuesday evening, according to Sam Dymond.
England host minnows San Marino in qualifying at Wembley on Friday night and Sam Dymond expects them to run up a huge scoreline.
After hitting five in Moldova, Sam Dymond fancies England to succeed by a more reserved scoreline against Ukraine on Tuesday.
England begin their journey to Brazil in Moldova on Friday but we don’t expect Roy Hodgson's men to have it all their own way.
- @daysofspeed @The_Paris_Angel Heartwarming close-up of joyous Blackburn fan giving double Vs to Danny Ings after disallowed goal yesterday. — 6 hours 54 min ago
- RT @StevenageFC: Tuesday night games at The Lamex have been fun this season. P6, W6, F13, A4, GD+9. Who fancies a 7th win tomorrow? http://… — 6 hours 59 min ago
- @ManCityMEN @PeterSpencerMEN What exactly is Fred offering 66/1 about? Looks like a 1-3 correct score price to me. Need to make it clear. — 10 hours 23 min ago
- @scottyover Glad I missed it now! — 22 hours 20 min ago
- @ChrisNotMatt To be fair, @TheNorthMonkee identified @TopDaneFold as the weakest at the table, and bullied him out of most of his stack. — 1 day 3 hours ago